Show Off Your Guns!

JDDK

Just picked up SA 1911 exactly like this for my 45th birthday! Figured it was a decent justification to get a .45 finally. Wanted one since I was 5.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

You're probably going to get a ton of opinions on scopes, but here's what I got for a relatively cheap scope. I am not really experienced with a lot of scopes, but have loved this one. I have had this thing for about five years, and the same battery in it working strong. I have this on an AK that stays accurate at 100 yards (that's pretty good for an AK). I used to work on the road and would stop often at a shooting range when I got off of work, so for years this thing banged around in the trunk of a car (in a soft case) and ALWAYS stayed accurate. It has a rubberized coating and is shock-absorbant. I don't shoot with both eyes open, so can't comment on that. But other than that, I recommend this thing to everyone looking for a scope.

View attachment 231030

View attachment 231028

View attachment 231029

It was much more when I bought it, looks like it's gone down a lot. Old model I guess.

http://shop.opticsplanet.com/nc-sta...plusbox-beta&gclid=CL2Lk8qmq9ACFZQ0aQodOnYHFw

I know some may turn their noses up at this but try the TRUGLO redot sights. Very. Right in daylight, hold zero through thousands of round and inexpensive. All a vortex magnifier with the smack away mount and you have everything covered for point blank out to 300yds as long as you hold over correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I just picked up a pretty slick IWB holster this morning. It's a special material that sticks to clothing and doesn't require a clip. It almost feels like that rubber mat that you use to open Mason jars that are really tight. Wore it all day today with gym shorts. No issues at all, it stays in place and is comfortable.

IMG_20161126_204313_790.jpg

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I've got one like that by 'sticky holster'. Works great fir when you don't want to mess with throwing on a clipped holster

Bigjimbo

I just picked up a pretty slick IWB holster this morning. It's a special material that sticks to clothing and doesn't require a clip. It almost feels like that rubber mat that you use to open Mason jars that are really tight. Wore it all day today with gym shorts. No issues at all, it stays in place and is comfortable.

View attachment 232348
I think remora was the first out with this design. The problem is running with them in loose articles. I'd recommend a belly band if ones physique allows for it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I just picked up a S&W MP Shield Performance Center model in 40s&w for my new CCW pistol such a nice gun View attachment 232735

Congrats! Very nice. Great carry gun. I have one in 9mm.

I have it in 9mm. Very easy to carry concealed. I have an aftermarket trigger for it, but haven't put it in, yet. I put Trijicon night sights on it. I carry it more than the other two pistols I have.

Top Bottom