Show Off Your Guns!

madstiles

Oh wow, thanks. Didn't know that and didn't expect that. And now they always say the U.S is so liberal in terms of guns.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It is a constant fight to keep our firearms protected. Some laws we have are absurd and against our second ammendment depending on the state you are in but we are winning battles every day in court and hopefully with God's will all of the states will be free from moronic laws put in place by people that are scared, get and spread false info and don't care about the true facts of firearms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Oh wow, thanks. Didn't know that and didn't expect that. And now they always say the U.S is so liberal in terms of guns.

Funny you say that.. ITAR doesn't effect us in the US very much unless we plan to export, travel abroad with or ship abroad items that are control by ITAR regs. Uncle Sam and other governments simply don't want just anyone to have the ability to make a weapon that is better than what you can buy or improve in your own economy's. Though due to a very high level of bureaucracy and ignorance there are items that are quite benign that get lumped into the mix... Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JamesCo

Dopey84

Love my XD9 sub compact. I don't shoot much at the range, but when I do this gun makes me look and feel like an avid shooter. I can stay pretty tight with my Sig but nothing like I can with the XD. I plan to buy another Springfield gun soon.

I love my xd it's a good ccw but I'm also looking at the xdm for open carry

Dopey

madstiles

Completely different weapons to compare. That said, Sig makes a solid, well designed and built piece. I like them and have shot various models some stock and some highly modified all fine weapons. Enjoy!

They most definitely are! I loved the xdm but I have small wrists and the peppy kick of the 40 made it hard to stay on target. The weight of metal frame 229 makes follow up shots way easier for me. I know I could just go to 9mm but what's the fun in a smaller caliber [emoji12]

SilverBack

They most definitely are! I loved the xdm but I have small wrists and the peppy kick of the 40 made it hard to stay on target. The weight of metal frame 229 makes follow up shots way easier for me. I know I could just go to 9mm but what's the fun in a smaller caliber [emoji12]

I agree totally about the weight of the sig. Fun to shoot but I am not a fan of the trigger take up required in the Sig, FN, Beretta, ect. I also prefer the 1911 and the XDm has the same grip angle. I carry a 3.8 9mm when I am in the States. Hell the .40 barks sharper then a .45acp.... Love me some .45 cap...[emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJody

IMG_1250.jpg
Picked up a 220R carry for my birthday on Wednesday. Love it.
IMG_1242.jpg
I swapped out the polymer grips to the G10 checkered aluminum grips, you can see them in the first pic. Love them.

Top Bottom