Show Off Your Guns!

Napalm90

Not really sure why all of you are willing to show off some (or all) of your gun stash/collection on the "World Wide Web." :thinking:
Barbara Boxer is watching! (at least those in California)

And in NY you Anthony Ceumo?? (Spelling) is watching.... F*** that guy.

Paisano

Not really sure why all of you are willing to show off some (or all) of your gun stash/collection on the "World Wide Web." :thinking:
Barbara Boxer is watching! (at least those in California)

She already has access to all registered records of firearms!

KennyFrench

View attachment 48733
The rest.... I love older weapons. Dates ranging from 1840-2011. I'll send you pizza if to u can name all of them.

The ones I recognize are the Bren Gun, M1 Carbine, Thompson Submachine Gun, Henry Repeating Arms Golden Boy, Mosin-Nagant (probably the M91/30 PU Sniper), M1 Garand, Kalashnikov AK47, and HK MP5. The one between the Garand and the AK looks like a Remington 700, but I'm not sure. The one to the left of the Mosin-Nagant looks like a Kar 98.

Napalm90

The ones I recognize are the Bren Gun, M1 Carbine, Thompson Submachine Gun, Henry Repeating Arms Golden Boy, Mosin-Nagant (probably the M91/30 PU Sniper), M1 Garand, Kalashnikov AK47, and HK MP5. The one between the Garand and the AK looks like a Remington 700, but I'm not sure. The one to the left of the Mosin-Nagant looks like a Kar 98.

Yes it's a m700 and its the not a new Henry 1860's Henry repeater lol

StrizzyChris

Finally this state has decided to stand up for their RIGHTS!

Article is HERE for CA turning down the proposed law to ban any magazines larger than 10 rounds, to not allow detatchable magazines for semi-auto weapons, and other regulations. FAILED!!!!! :rock::wings::clap2::yup:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Where do you find parts for old guns??? My lil brother got a 1957 Mossberg 20gauge but its missing the mag and the bolt/ trigger don't work :confused:

Numrich gun parts is where I get parts for my old ones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

robx251

Caught the Bug
As being from Maine this subject is one very close to my heart. If i were to hsve any guns i would have many of multiple calibers 22lr 9mm 357sig 40 S&W 10mm 45 ACP 5.56 7.62x 39,51,54r 7mm Rem mag 30-30 458socom and 410 20 12ga

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
View attachment 48733
The rest.... I love older weapons. Dates ranging from 1840-2011. I'll send you pizza if to u can name all of them.

I THINK I CAN NAME SOME OF THEM. LET ME KNOW HOW I DID... NICE COLLECTION BTW. :thumb:

LEANING AGAINST WALL L TO R.

1 PROBABLY A THOMSON CENTER PRECUSSION MUZZLE LOADER.

2,3, AND 4. LOOKS LIKE CIVIL WAR ERA MUSKETE. HAVE TO REALLY SEE THEM UP CLOSE TO KNOW.

5 REPLICA HENRY RIFLE. ANCESTOR TO THE EARLY WINCHESTER LEVER RIFLES.

6 NOT A CLUE.

7 LOOKS LIKE AN EARLY LARGE FRAME MARTINI HENRY SINGLE SHOT FALLING BLOCK RIFLE. PROBABLY 11 MM CAL.

8 EARLY MAUSER I THINK.

9 MOSIN NAGANT 91-30 SNIPER RIFLE.

10 MI GARAND WW2

11 MGHT BE A REM 788. BEST I CAN DO ON THAT ONE.

12 AK 47

13 UNKNOWN, IT HAS A SUPPRESSOR ON IT?

ON FLOOR LOOKS LIKE AN H& K. BEST I CAN DO ON THAT ONE.

NEXT UP A WWII MI CARBINE

AND FINALLY R THOMSON SUB MACHINE GUN. PROBABLY A SEMI AUTO REPLICA..

Napalm90

I THINK I CAN NAME SOME OF THEM. LET ME KNOW HOW I DID... NICE COLLECTION BTW. :thumb:

LEANING AGAINST WALL L TO R.

1 PROBABLY A THOMSON CENTER PRECUSSION MUZZLE LOADER.

2,3, AND 4. LOOKS LIKE CIVIL WAR ERA MUSKETE. HAVE TO REALLY SEE THEM UP CLOSE TO KNOW.

5 REPLICA HENRY RIFLE. ANCESTOR TO THE EARLY WINCHESTER LEVER RIFLES.

6 NOT A CLUE.

7 LOOKS LIKE AN EARLY LARGE FRAME MARTINI HENRY SINGLE SHOT FALLING BLOCK RIFLE. PROBABLY 11 MM CAL.

8 EARLY MAUSER I THINK.

9 MOSIN NAGANT 91-30 SNIPER RIFLE.

10 MI GARAND WW2

11 MGHT BE A REM 788. BEST I CAN DO ON THAT ONE.

12 AK 47

13 UNKNOWN, IT HAS A SUPPRESSOR ON IT?

ON FLOOR LOOKS LIKE AN H& K. BEST I CAN DO ON THAT ONE.

NEXT UP A WWII MI CARBINE

AND FINALLY R THOMSON SUB MACHINE GUN. PROBABLY A SEMI AUTO REPLICA..

Well damn... You are good, and I wouldn't really call it a replica Thompson since auto ordinance still make them lol but yes it semi auto. And the one you got no clue about is an 1861 Springfield replica I use during civil war re-enactments

JeepFan

Hooked
Well damn... You are good, and I wouldn't really call it a replica Thompson since auto ordinance still make them lol but yes it semi auto. And the one you got no clue about is an 1861 Springfield replica I use during civil war re-enactments

LOL! I guess I jumped the gun (no pun) :cheesy: on the Thompson. I guess I was basing my comment on the fact AO was recently purchased by Khar Arms. I should have known the 1861! :doh: Great collection!!! :thumb:

Napalm90

LOL! I guess I jumped the gun (no pun) :cheesy: on the Thompson. I guess I was basing my comment on the fact AO was recently purchased by Khar Arms. I should have known the 1861! :doh: Great collection!!! :thumb:

Also on the floor on the left is a Bren MkI converted to semi. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

jkmadness

Sad thing is....you can never defend your family, home or yourself anymore with a gun without 50 people with pens coming after your ass and then having to pay your life savings to hire another penman to protect you from the others :grayno:

Ain't that the F........g TRUTH :thumb:

JKWrang

Oh wait. ... not these guns??

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Attachments

• 1379537405785.jpg
    1379537405785.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 508

JKWrang

Ya but momma said red rider os dangerous stuff. ..

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Tigrcky

I. Just have a REM 770 30.06, a TCU G2 Contender super 14 7 mm, and a Rohm ( yes its junk) snub nose .38 special

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom