ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380114885.971336.jpg
11.5" BCM/ S&W AR-15

To see more check out my Instagram page : @tango6delta

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

Bonehead

Oh yea. Love noveske!

MERICA

In that case you will like these ;)
I picked these up when Magpul was having the memorial thing after John was killed........ If I remember right they called them the "Johnny Mag"

oh and sorry for the crappy pics but it hard to get detail through the packaging LOL

The Noveske Logo with 1975-2013 on one side
P1010238.jpg

And the FirePig on the other;)
P1010240.jpg

They went for like $50 each but it was for a good cause so I had to have a couple LOL

Bonehead

Traded my Tactical shotgun I had the was just gathering dust for this last week...... and traded even no less:wings:

Kimber Ultra Carry...... I have put night sights and a set of VZ Alien Tigerstripe grips on it...... oh and sorry it is a bit dirty in this pick, it was taken in the middle of a 200rnd morning;)

IMG_0473.jpg

pastorwug

Traded my Tactical shotgun I had the was just gathering dust for this last week...... and traded even no less:wings:

Kimber Ultra Carry...... I have put night sights and a set of VZ Alien Tigerstripe grips on it...... oh and sorry it is a bit dirty in this pick, it was taken in the middle of a 200rnd morning;)

IMG_0473.jpg

Glad you're back to doing some shooting, though 200 rounds is a little more than just a little shooting.

Ed Lapadura

Is that all?? I bet you voted for Obama! Haha. :sarcasm:

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Nah theres more. I live in the gunshine state. The picture with all the rifles are my WW2 weapons. All ten makes of the M1 Carbine, M1 garand 1943, 1903A3 Smith Corona 1942 and Enfield Mark5 Jungle carbine 1945

Ed Lapadura

This is the shot with all ten carbines. My ultimate goal is to get all the US firearms from WW2 and a Willis jeep

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380504922509.jpg
    1380504922509.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 460

Ed Lapadura

The radio in the background is one that my mom and her parents listened to the news of the attack of pearl harbor on. Yes it still works! The speaker on top is made off elephant skin

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Millerj87

That's cool as hell my grandfather brought a mouser 98k and bayonet/ K-bar and SS lapel pins back from ww2

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Millerj87

^^ all of which belonged to my great grandfathers brother who stayed in Germany. So my grandfather met his uncle while fighting ww2. Seems wild to me !

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

David1tontj

Nah theres more. I live in the gunshine state. The picture with all the rifles are my WW2 weapons. All ten makes of the M1 Carbine, M1 garand 1943, 1903A3 Smith Corona 1942 and Enfield Mark5 Jungle carbine 1945

I don't see the paratroopers m1 carbine(folding stock) we have a crap ton of them too, and the paratrooper one we are lucky to have. It's my uncles.
That is quite the impressive collection tho

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Bonehead

Ed Lapadura,

Very nice collection........ I can just hope to make it to that point one day ;)
I would just like to have one each of the surplus rifles....... I would be trilled LOL

Oh and nice No5 Jungle Enfield I see laying there too. I found one of those local last week but it had been restocked , I was bummed.

Top Bottom