Show Off Your Guns!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am in the market for an M1 Carbine. Most the carbines I find are way overpriced. Long fine are the days you could pick one up for a hundo a Big 5 or Turners.

Ed Lapadura

Ed Lapadura,

Very nice collection........ I can just hope to make it to that point one day ;)
I would just like to have one each of the surplus rifles....... I would be trilled LOL

Oh and nice No5 Jungle Enfield I see laying there too. I found one of those local last week but it had been restocked , I was bummed.

My father brought back the jungle gun from the south pacific. We fired it for the first time in 40+ years about a year ago. It'll bruise your shoulder.

Ed Lapadura

I don't see the paratroopers m1 carbine(folding stock) we have a crap ton of them too, and the paratrooper one we are lucky to have. It's my uncles.
That is quite the impressive collection tho

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Had a paratrooper and traded it off for a AR 15. The stock was a repop so it wasn't worth keeping. the Two AR's are his and hers as the wife is on board with being a shooter. :rock:

David1tontj

Had a paratrooper and traded it off for a AR 15. The stock was a repop so it wasn't worth keeping. the Two AR's are his and hers as the wife is on board with being a shooter. :rock:

I hear ya, my wife's uncle is a gunsmith, her dad and uncle both shot high power on the army shooting team, and she shot small bore for 7 years as a kid. I guess I just got lucky! When we were dating we would start off a date at the shooting range... Whoever scored the highest got to choose where we went to eat and what movie etc!

pastorwug

I hear ya, my wife's uncle is a gunsmith, her dad and uncle both shot high power on the army shooting team, and she shot small bore for 7 years as a kid. I guess I just got lucky! When we were dating we would start off a date at the shooting range... Whoever scored the highest got to choose where we went to eat and what movie etc!

Guess you married UP! Better stay on her good side. :D

jbaskin28

Got some stuff to get installed on my Remington 700. Bartlein Barrel 26" SS 1:11.25 twist rate, 5R groove. And a Surefire .308 Muzzle Break/Thread Protector. Got a shop to do all the work, just locking in a price and then get the rifle over to them. Pictures when everything is done.

DKronk42

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382968673.039331.jpg glock 17 9mm, sig sauer p238.380, and mossberg 500 persuader 12 ga. Soon to be added Remington 700 in .308.

jbaskin28

New (to me) EOTechs, Magpul CTR buttstock, and a DD drop in hand guard (fills slip ring gap).

644463_683485611676337_1344339368_n.jpg

1394062_683485601676338_1724563716_n.jpg

Next step is to free float everything. Maybe.

pastorwug

I have a sig mosquito that prefers higher grain ammo- shoots flawlessly with good ammo and cleaning

Right now buying .22 ammo is ridiculous. Wallyworld used to sell bricks of 550 rounds for about $20, now they're over $120 IF you can find them anywhere. Makes me think the Wallyworld manager is selling them off his pick-up truck on weekends.

snopro

Banned
Right now buying .22 ammo is ridiculous. Wallyworld used to sell bricks of 550 rounds for about $20, now they're over $120 IF you can find them anywhere. Makes me think the Wallyworld manager is selling them off his pick-up truck on weekends.

My local Gander Mountain scams people by buying up the Walmart ammo when it comes in and remarks the boxes.

Top Bottom