Spider Monkeys build diary, photo log and wish list

pinkcamotexan

Time to get off road... :yup:

:thumb:

Happy Belated 4th. :thumb:

Happy belated 4th to you sir!!

Looking back at your girl is perfectly normal. [emoji51] She is looking great! I really dig the tail light covers. If you do go with the EVO leveling kit you will not be disappointed.

Thanks y'all!!

Yea I love the tail light covers for sure!!!! The EVO leveling kit is definitely next. I'm hoping my brother will do the install.....??

JeepJeep75

Basic hand tools and jack stands should be all that's needed. It's not a complicated install. Lots of direction can be found on here. Lots of YouTube videos on installs too. As you know there's help always available here should a problem arise.

Napalm

Thanks y'all!!

Yea I love the tail light covers for sure!!!! The EVO leveling kit is definitely next. I'm hoping my brother will do the install.....??

Yeah, as JeepJeep said the install is pretty simple. All I did was take off the wheel, disconnect the sway bar, the break line bracket, and the bottom shock bolt. Doing that will allow you to drop the axle and get the spring out and swap it out.

Not worth paying a shop $200 to do it!

pinkcamotexan

Yeah, as JeepJeep said the install is pretty simple. All I did was take off the wheel, disconnect the sway bar, the break line bracket, and the bottom shock bolt. Doing that will allow you to drop the axle and get the spring out and swap it out.

Not worth paying a shop $200 to do it!

I agree. Seeing that he is a mechanic and all, I'm hoping he will make time to help me out. I don't really want a shop to do it. I want to learn and TRY to do things myself.

Kyle7R

Thanks y'all!!

Order it, post in the Houston thread when it shows up.

Buy beer, order pizza. Install done ;)

JeepJeep75

I don't really want a shop to do it. I want to learn and TRY to do things myself.[/QUOTE]

You go girl!!! You will gain an incredible amount of confidence and understanding if you get in there with your brother and get your hands dirty. You can do this for sure.

pinkcamotexan

I don't really want a shop to do it. I want to learn and TRY to do things myself.

You go girl!!! You will gain an incredible amount of confidence and understanding if you get in there with your brother and get your hands dirty. You can do this for sure.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda what I was thinking. The Houston WAL guys have offered to help if I buy beer and pizza, can't turn that offer down!!!

Top Bottom