Suds of the Day

WJCO

Meme King
Sipping on some Voodoo Ranger 8 hop pale ale. Just bought this six pack a few hours ago and there's none left. Fricken knomes.

IMG_20170406_161001_140.jpg

Papajeep

Forgot to share my weekend supplies,
IMG_3636.JPG IMG_3634.JPG IMG_3635.JPG IMG_3638.JPG

Psalm 40:2 He lifted me out of the watery pit, out of the slimy mud. He placed my feet on a rock and gave me secure footing.

Papajeep

Finally got around to cracking open the growler of Schlafly Coffee Stout. Not to bad IMG_3635.JPG IMG_0300.JPG

Psalm 40:2 He lifted me out of the watery pit, out of the slimy mud. He placed my feet on a rock and gave me secure footing.

denvermatt

View attachment 252450 IMG_1598.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like your choice my friend. I worked for a beverage distributor in Colorado for 10 years. We only distributed micro beers like New Belgium, Odell's and some of the big ones like Guinness. Im not trying to sound like I'm bragging but when I left that job I didn't have a taste for the micro brew/ heavy beers since I was "sampling" them all the time. Now my favorite go to is PBR. I've love it since before the darn hipsters started liking it lol jk. Have a good day, Matt :thumb:

Rocksalt

I like your choice my friend. I worked for a beverage distributor in Colorado for 10 years. We only distributed micro beers like New Belgium, Odell's and some of the big ones like Guinness. Im not trying to sound like I'm bragging but when I left that job I didn't have a taste for the micro brew/ heavy beers since I was "sampling" them all the time. Now my favorite go to is PBR. I've love it since before the darn hipsters started liking it lol jk. Have a good day, Matt :thumb:

yup... been down all the fancy microbrew stuff years ago.. now just settlin' in on what is a good balance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom