Suds of the Day

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah the voodoo is great. New Belgium make some really tasty stuff. Perpetual is pretty solid too. Big fan of troegs. Never disappointed with any of their brews👍

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

About 10 months ago I went down to Lakeland FL to visit my future in-laws with my fiancé. Her Dad and I went over to Beer Revolution in town to try what they had on tap and grab some to bring back. While we were there we got talking to one of the guys in there for a bit, just BS'ing and talking about Beer. Meanwhile I tried this awesome sour Beer and then went on our way.

Fast forward to today. I'm back in Florida, and we shot back down to Beer Revolution again. Sure enough, the same guy is in there and happened to recognize me. 10 months later, were BS'ing again, and I asked him if he remembered that sour that I had tried the last time I was there.

Amazingly, he did...Coastal Empire Coco Pina. A really easy to drink sour beer, thats like nothing I have had prior, being mainly an IPA guy.

Unfortunately for me they only distribute to FL and GA, so I'll savor it while it lasts.

IMG_2531.jpg

Papajeep

IMG_0302.jpg IMG_0303.JPG

Psalm 40:2 He lifted me out of the watery pit, out of the slimy mud. He placed my feet on a rock and gave me secure footing.

I had never seen it around here but a friend has it in his cooler, said a mutual friend brought it up from so cal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea now that I think about it. The only times I've ever had it was during the time I lived in LA and San Diego. You only need a couple of those and you're feeling REALLY good. Like Ddays, keep me posted if you ever come across a few extras ;)

They just started selling, here. All I could get my hands on was their Delicious IPA, but I enjoyed it.

Anything Stone makes is really good. Try their Arrogant Bastard if you ever see it too. They have a couple breweries in San Diego, both awesome locations. And what's even cooler is that their food is almost as good as their beer.

Ddays

Hooked
Yea now that I think about it. The only times I've ever had it was during the time I lived in LA and San Diego. You only need a couple of those and you're feeling REALLY good. Like Ddays, keep me posted if you ever come across a few extras ;)

Another one that was impossible to get around here (PA) was Alesmith IPA. Its fantastic. Top 5 IMHO. I've heard Pliny is as good/better.

Stone has a brewery in Richmond now too. Also Berlin. Still have a hard time getting a hold of the seasonal/limited distribution brews though. Especially the "Best By" series. :mad:

Top Bottom