TeraFlex Hinged Tire Carrier Break

HILLZ

Hmmm, flicking through some videos on youtube and ended up watching the Teraflex trail review of the Rubicon Trail.
they're driving in their Blue JKU and about 7 mins and 40 seconds in I noticed something funny. a part that was there is now missing.
wonder if it was installer error! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hmmm, flicking through some videos on youtube and ended up watching the Teraflex trail review of the Rubicon Trail.
they're driving in their Blue JKU and about 7 mins and 40 seconds in I noticed something funny. a part that was there is now missing.
wonder if it was installer error! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Yeah wtf?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415767846.975359.jpg

Two seconds later.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415767862.236906.jpg

pvanweelden

^ and not just the tire removed, but the carrier also? Lol, good eye Hillz

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Well how do you explain a missing tire and a broken carrier? You dont. You just remove them all amd pretend its still there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

How do they justify that?! That just tells me that they know it breaks and just don't care.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How do they justify that?! That just tells me that they know it breaks and just don't care.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why did they say it held a 40" tire when it was first released but change to a 38" quickly after?

Because the suck.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF.... is this for real???? :ahhh-what:

How on earth has this gone un-noticed for as long as it has??

What a joke :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
It's the same jeep. I would guess it was filmed at different times.

This is what I was thinking. The filming quality was a little different in the splicing too. Maybe they outsourced their post production to China too as they clearly did a half ass job.

HILLZ

WTF.... is this for real???? :ahhh-what:

How on earth has this gone un-noticed for as long as it has??

What a joke :naw:

Cause you didn't have an Aussie looking at it. :bleh::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So I'm guessing my shot glasses are in the mail?? :brows::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Not sure where else to put this, so figured this discussion thread was as good as any. A TB Facebook post thread going on now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416341156.084248.jpg

It's funny to see Terebreak try to spin this and even "ban" negative comments. Guess it's ok for them. ;). Oh the hypocrisy of some companies and their fan boys.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Not sure where else to put this, so figured this discussion thread was as good as any. A TB Facebook post thread going on now.

View attachment 111203

It's funny to see Terebreak try to spin this and even "ban" negative comments. Guess it's ok for them. ;). Oh the hypocrisy of some companies and their fan boys.

Low quality ? It's made in the same plant, that's why it has terabreak stamped on it!

www.toasterjeep.com

Top Bottom