Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Thanks, now I just need to trim my fenders. Didn't think I would need to but after playing on Rock Garden and flexing out like that you can see it's rubbing a little.

Stick up and flexing
[emoji106]🏻That doesn't look like the rig I remember from HF![emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Perfect! Couldn't help but make it into a Meme
View attachment 204558
Sooooo awesome!

So sad I missed this trip! Looks like y'all had a great time! I'll be on the next one. Hope everyone had fun and is itching to get out again. Hopefully all the newbies are now hooked! Great job organizing this trip so bummed I couldn't make it. Rig is still in the shop. Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait for the next trip.

If anyone ever wants to go to hidden falls am always down just hit me up.
X a BIG 2! (except my rig was ready, but I had to work[emoji17])

Looks like a blast guys!

We can start planning a summer run now right?!
[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

So sad I missed this trip! Looks like y'all had a great time! I'll be on the next one. Hope everyone had fun and is itching to get out again. Hopefully all the newbies are now hooked! Great job organizing this trip so bummed I couldn't make it. Rig is still in the shop. Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait for the next trip.

If anyone ever wants to go to hidden falls am always down just hit me up.

Maybe we can do something mid June? I may have earned enough "new dad" points by then to get a day pass to play. Plus it won't be as crowded being in between the holiday weekends. My schedule is flexible and could go during the week too.

Maybe we can do something mid June? I may have earned enough "new dad" points by then to get a day pass to play. Plus it won't be as crowded being in between the holiday weekends. My schedule is flexible and could go during the week too.

I was thinking about June 4th, I have a free weekend.

June 4 is too soon for us. We aren't clear for a trip until end of June earliest. Mid July would be best. Zero still needs supervised care.

Did it storm while y'all were there? I assume it did at some point with the mud and all.

June 4 is too soon for us. We aren't clear for a trip until end of June earliest. Mid July would be best. Zero still needs supervised care.

Did it storm while y'all were there? I assume it did at some point with the mud and all.

It rained on Thursday, but we all headed up Friday. The weekend was beautiful, and though the mud was slick and nasty, we didn't really start to have any dust issues until late Saturday afternoon. So it was worth the slop IMO

One thing I did learn is to clean out the mud from my beadlocks before driving home, it made for a bumpy ride with all the mud stuck in them.

It rained on Thursday, but we all headed up Friday. The weekend was beautiful, and though the mud was slick and nasty, we didn't really start to have any dust issues until late Saturday afternoon. So it was worth the slop IMO

I 2nd this opinion

Not bad at all.

I still hate mud. Haha

Top Bottom