Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Napalm

Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Just so everyone knows, I'm sorting through the pictures right now that I will be posting. I will be writing up the photo essay probably tomorrow and getting them posted. I haven't even got to give Steel a post-trip clean-up. :(

For all of your Jeep specific pictures, I'll be uploading them in folders on DropBox so you can get. This should be done by Thursday I hope. If you don't want to use DropBox, I'll gladly burn the photos to a disc and send it to you!

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Just so everyone knows, I'm sorting through the pictures right now that I will be posting. I will be writing up the photo essay probably tomorrow and getting them posted. I haven't even got to give Steel a post-trip clean-up. :(

For all of your Jeep specific pictures, I'll be uploading them in folders on DropBox so you can get. This should be done by Thursday I hope. If you don't want to use DropBox, I'll gladly burn the photos to a disc and send it to you!

You're not the only one who hasn't fully recovered from this weekend.

Attachments

• 1464031486078.jpg
    1464031486078.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 92

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
That is stupid cute. Dogs are awesome. :rock:

Yep. Here's my Birthday Girl! She will be 8 years old tomorrow... she's worn out because she spent the whole weekend with a 1 year old pup while we were out wheeling. Lol

Attachments

• 1464031884576.jpg
    1464031884576.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 99

Napalm

Just selected 147 highlight pictures that will be posted for everyone's viewing pleasure. :) Now on to the editing...Stay tuned!

Kyle7R

Excited to see what we missed in the morning run with the newbies.

So much awesomeness, I don't know if you guys can handle it or not :crazyeyes:

Any of you fools on Instagram, I've got a couple photos to post for my millions (not quite 200) followers :brows:

Napalm

Finally got around to a post-trip clean up. Hopefully I'll get a chance to wax it tomorrow and re-apply my windshield banner.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464044840.764414.jpg

Kyle7R

Finally got around to a post-trip clean up. Hopefully I'll get a chance to wax it tomorrow and re-apply my windshield banner.
View attachment 204710

You made it much farther along than I have. I just cleaned the underside, there's a big river of east Texas red dirt at the end of my driveway right now lol.

She did get a few more belly scratches than I initially thought. Thank goodness for skid plates!

Top Bottom