Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Are you aware that your dog is stealing a fully matured oak tree from someone's yard? :)
My coworker has a blue euro Dane named Zeus. The tail can leave a nasty mark if you get too close or completely wipe out anything within a 5 ft radius.
Beautiful pooch!

Thank you so much!! He is awesome. He was helping me in the yard that day while I was trimming trees and he would pick up some limbs and run off with them. Some of them were huge and he could still pick them up. He is a goofy dog, we love him so much. So much fun.

Reminder: Those planning to attend the Texas Barnwell Run must have a current Texas OHV Sticker.

I will try to make several of these reminders so that no one gets left out because of it.
ohvsticker.jpg

Still needing a few more group leaders as well for all groups! ;)

Looks like this is turning into a pretty big run. It should be fun. Hope there are tons of pictures taken for a run this big.

Looks like this is turning into a pretty big run. It should be fun. Hope there are tons of pictures taken for a run this big.

I'll be shooting the Newbie run and hopefully I'll have someone for the other two groups want to step up.

My wife is going to be driving Steel so I can be snapping pictures!

:)

Last edited:

Looks like we've got 8 Wayalifers attending so far! We need more! Don't be scared to sign up! :)

Last edited:

I want to bring my dog also, Especially if Charlie and Dave are also going, because our pups are good friends. But if we have to leave her home, home she will stay.

Dogs are deffinately allowed there at Barnwell and Fluffy will be attending this event, he loved Barnwell when we took him last time !

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459360339.547018.jpghavent introduced my self as of yet on this post but here's my rig as it sits right now and this pic was taken at Barnwell mountains. Been MIA for a little but I'll be on this run as a group leader/tail but let's have fun, this park has a lot to offer, Especially if there's a tad bit of rain few days before to get everything a little loose and slick. Will be good to see some new and old faces.

View attachment 195284havent introduced my self as of yet on this post but here's my rig as it sits right now and this pic was taken at Barnwell mountains. Been MIA for a little but I'll be on this run as a group leader/tail but let's have fun, this park has a lot to offer, Especially if there's a tad bit of rain few days before to get everything a little loose and slick. Will be good to see some new and old faces.

Thanks Dave. Look forward to wheeling with you and have you help out!

We need more peeps for our advanced and extreme runs! DFW guys this is only about 2 hours away from you!

Thanks Dave. Look forward to wheeling with you and have you help out!

We need more peeps for our advanced and extreme runs! DFW guys this is only about 2 hours away from you!

If you hadn't scheduled right on top of our due date I would be all over this!

If you hadn't scheduled right on top of our due date I would be all over this!

Settlers delivered babies on trail rides hundreds of years ago. It can't be that hard.

View attachment 195284havent introduced my self as of yet on this post but here's my rig as it sits right now and this pic was taken at Barnwell mountains. Been MIA for a little but I'll be on this run as a group leader/tail but let's have fun, this park has a lot to offer, Especially if there's a tad bit of rain few days before to get everything a little loose and slick. Will be good to see some new and old faces.

nice rig and thanks for helping! I like how your gas cap lid is waving at the camera.

Settlers delivered babies on trail rides hundreds of years ago. It can't be that hard.

nice rig and thanks for helping! I like how your gas cap lid is waving at the camera.

Yeah the magnet fell off... So it occasionally likes to say hi. [emoji23] thanks and welcome

Sighn me up for the newbie group never been off-road before just got my rig in September. I will need to covoy with the Houston group, Kyle and tx nick if y'all don't mind.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459400491.471105.jpg my rig as of now.

Sighn me up for the newbie group never been off-road before just got my rig in September. I will need to covoy with the Houston group, Kyle and tx nick if y'all don't mind.View attachment 195369 my rig as of now.

Got you added. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your rig.
Gonna be there this Saturday 4/2 for some trail cleanup.

Nice! I would join you but I'll be working Fire/EMS at Mud Nationals. You should come back out with us in May :)

For sure! We'll work out the details in the next couple weeks I'm sure.

Go get 'em prepped for us! Lol.

Sounds good! As Kyle said, we'll work something out as we get closer. Also, youll be amazed at what a stock Rubi can do [emoji106]🏻

Thanks guys for taking the rains and building a convoy :)

Got you added. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your rig.

Nice! I would join you but I'll be working Fire/EMS at Mud Nationals. You should come back out with us in May :)

Thanks guys for taking the rains and building a convoy :)

Awesome can't wait

Top Bottom