The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Flat Top

I ordered a rock hard cage about a week ago and got it in... Gotta clean it up and prime it. I'll paint it when we get back....
So my list is...

-Install rock hard cage and c pillars
-install switch system (knockoff s pod thing... which I'm ok with since both companies contributed the same amount here hahaha 😂)
-put together tube doors and test fit
-fluids
-box up OBA tank to make it clear for gear in the back
-install drag link flip
-install tie rod

That should be it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Damn dude, cutting it close. Good luck with that list!

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buster3479

I regret and am very sad to finally admit that we have too many Jeep problems to make the Exodus. Despite a year of planning and modding in preparation, there's just too much wrong with Beast to drive it from Maryland, and we don't have a tow rig. Nobody regrets the result more than I, but I made some poor choices this year with the mods that I chose to take on. I had a perfectly running Jeep in January, and it has gone downhill as I spend time and more money on it.

GraniteCrystal

I regret and am very sad to finally admit that we have too many Jeep problems to make the Exodus. Despite a year of planning and modding in preparation, there's just too much wrong with Beast to drive it from Maryland, and we don't have a tow rig. Nobody regrets the result more than I, but I made some poor choices this year with the mods that I chose to take on. I had a perfectly running Jeep in January, and it has gone downhill as I spend time and more money on it.
Sad to hear man. Especially with all the money into it. Hope you can get it worked out. Colorado will still be here next year.

OhNoTheJiggies

20170914_212220.jpg 20170914_212208.jpg 20170914_212153.jpg
Tie rod installed, switch pod installed, tube doors put together and tested out to adjust latch.
Still gotta finish painting cage and install, drag link flip, rear control arms, and tune cb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Nice!! Are you traveling with the tube doors installed or carrying with?

I checked my transmission fluid the other day before work. Yea it absolutely has to be changed before the trip! Lol

Exodus 4x4

Damn that sucks and believe me I understand. Hopefully you get that figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom