The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jdofmemi

I knew as soon as the video dropped that there would soon be new fodder for this thread 🤣🤣

I feel sorry for some of these poor sheltered people. Maybe they need to just go back into their little bubble and let the world and the real people in it just pass them by.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I knew as soon as the video dropped that there would soon be new fodder for this thread 🤣🤣

I feel sorry for some of these poor sheltered people. Maybe they need to just go back into their little bubble and let the world and the real people in it just pass them by.

Oh yeah, you had to know it was coming. LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of which, here's one that came in from a guy who calls himself stonehammer creations. Apparently, he's butt buddies with Not J. What a loser LOL

stonehammer creations.jpg

What's really funny is that it's not even me doing the strapping. :crazyeyes:

CalSgt

Hooked
Speaking of which, here's one that came in from a guy who calls himself stonehammer creations. Apparently, he's butt buddies with Not J. What a loser LOL

View attachment 356391

What's really funny is that it's not even me doing the strapping. :crazyeyes:

Macs tie downs says never cross straps, that they should be as straight back as possible. But hey, what do they know...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Macs tie downs says never cross straps, that they should be as straight back as possible. But hey, what do they know...

LOL - straight back is how I do it but this wasn't my trailer and who would I be to tell the driver how to do things.

CalSgt

Hooked
LOL - straight back is how I do it but this wasn't my trailer and who would I be to tell the driver how to do things.

I always tied down my stuff exactly how it is in the video and never had any problems. I just switched to straight back recently because the interwebs (Macs tie town website) said so.

Maybe I should go on youtube & talk shit to feel better about myself :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I always tied down my stuff exactly how it is in the video and never had any problems. I just switched to straight back recently because the interwebs (Macs tie town website) said so.

Maybe I should go on youtube & talk shit to feel better about myself :thinking:

:cheesy: :cheesy: Sad but oh so true. That's all these internet experts are doing - posting up on places like YouTube to make them feel better about themselves.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really makes me wonder what would possess anyone who's so awesome, so much of a wheeling badass and knowledge able about all things off-road to chime in on a YouTube video with their vast expertise. Here's one I got from a Jim Lewandowsky on our Axle Alley video. You know, because all the guys on the JKX are rookies LOL.

Jim Lewandowsky.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
It really makes me wonder what would possess anyone who's so awesome, so much of a wheeling badass and knowledge able about all things off-road to chime in on a YouTube video with their vast expertise. Here's one I got from a Jim Lewandowsky on our Axle Alley video. You know, because all the guys on the JKX are rookies LOL.

View attachment 356431
Don't know a knot, tie a lot is my go to...haha.

Regardless of topic, people chiming in to offer their two cents on anything these days is rather annoying. Now it there is a question posted by all means offer up some advice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

J&k_Overland

Lots of anger on how to tie down a Jeep to a trailer.

Honestly it doesn’t matter. Make sure it’s not rubbing on anything that’ll cut the strap and have enough tie down points. Four per vehicle is the legal minimum.
If you are using chains SOME DOT cops will bitch if the chains are crossed and touching easy fix if you put a piece of padding in between them make sure the point on the trailer you are hooking to is strong STAKE POCKETS ARE NOT TIE DOWN POINTS

Wonder how many of y’all I just passed off.

Do want ya want no one cares

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a good one from a guy named Joe kle and man, is it ever full of venom! Apparently, I'm an asshole and he hates people like me because we tried to keep up with the group on the JKX even though we knew we had a problem. Check it out. :crazyeyes:

Joe kle.jpg

LOL - here's a good one from a guy named Joe kle and man, is it ever full of venom! Apparently, I'm an asshole and he hates people like me because we tried to keep up with the group on the JKX even though we knew we had a problem. Check it out. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 356650

I.... I just... ugh. Man. Sounds like someone was late getting home from curfew and their mommy had to spank them at some point, and of course has to blame other people. But then again... people like this rarely get the privilege to wheel with such good friends cuz, well let’s face it... they don’t have any.

jdofmemi

Love your response!!

Some people are truly self centered, and don't know what it's like to have real friends, who would do anything for you, just as you would for them.

He sounds like the guy who would leave someone stuck or broken down on the trail, because helping would ruin his day.

Top Bottom