The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I have to say, I really don't understand why the thought of me getting "free" tires get so many panties in a pinch! Here's one that I got from a guy named Blaine Reeve. Apparently, paying attention isn't a strong suit of his or he was just seeing red from the prospect that I might have gotten 42" Trail Grapplers for free, that he completely missed the part where they weren't my tires. Of course, I'm stuck at 154k subscribers because I "lie" to people and feed all of you "commercials". :crazyeyes:

Blaine Reeve.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - I have to say, I really don't understand why the thought of me getting "free" tires get so many panties in a pinch! Here's one that I got from a guy named Blaine Reeve. Apparently, paying attention isn't a strong suit of his or he was just seeing red from the prospect that I might have gotten 42" Trail Grapplers for free, that he completely missed the part where they weren't my tires. Of course, I'm stuck at 154k subscribers because I "lie" to people and feed all of you "commercials". :crazyeyes:

View attachment 357380

Lol. As if there is some magical number of subscribers that you must strive to achieve to get to.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Lol. As if there is some magical number of subscribers that you must strive to achieve to get to.

LOL - exactly. And here I though we were doing pretty good too. Certainly, I never imagined that anyone would want to watch our videos when we first started.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and they just keep coming. Here's a beadlock expert who goes by the name MegaRexxTrucks who chimed in to tell me how stupid I am for running beadlocks on the highway.

MegaRexxTrucks.jpg

LOL - and they just keep coming. Here's a beadlock expert who goes by the name MegaRexxTrucks who chimed in to tell me how stupid I am for running beadlocks on the highway.

View attachment 357381
"Mega Rexx Trucks" huh?

Sounds like one of those guys that lifts only one end of their full size truck and slaps 40 inch wheels on 42 inch tires on them to "Look down on the minivan crowd" as said by the ultra wise Dennis from Teraflex. If you know you know. [emoji6]

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - guess this Blaine Reeve guy really has a hard on for me and for reasons that I just don't understand. All this over "free" tires? :crazyeyes:

Blaine Reeve.jpg

J&k_Overland

Damn so much jealousy over “free shit”. I couldn’t give two fucks less if they gave em to you for free you paid full price or what ever. The point was the fit the ride and ungodly size of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn so much jealousy over “free shit”. I couldn’t give two fucks less if they gave em to you for free you paid full price or what ever. The point was the fit the ride and ungodly size of those things.

LOL - okay, I'm glad to here the point wasn't lost to most people :crazyeyes:

Must suck to have so much pent up jealousy.

I honestly feel sorry for the guy. Really must suck to be him.

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - okay, I'm glad to here the point wasn't lost to most people :crazyeyes:

I honestly feel sorry for the guy. Really must suck to be him.
People are so stupid. Really who gives two flying fucks if they were free or you paid 3x the MSRP. If you have the brand that people want to pay you to advertise on or "sponsor" you, good on you. That how you chose to make a living. I don't go shit on professional athletes who get stupid money for "playing a game". They are good at it and fortunate enough to make a pretty good living at it. Thats how I view you. If someone "sponsors" you and they make a product you don't like or feel doesn't work as intended you speak up. I have heard you refer to the EVO rear fascia as gay and steer people away from their truss as well, yet Mel calls you to test these tires. Sounds like a solid friendship to me. No issues in differences in opinion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good point ^

The sheer fact that these people feel the need to "hit you again" on the internet and hide behind some digital text rather than in person shows you just how badass they really are...

They also must not have friendships since they cant comprehend some tire testing for fun. [emoji2369]

Must suck to be them [emoji23]

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I was wondering when douchebags like this BLD Lightpainting were going to chime in. You know, because even though we were talking about wheels and tires, he imagined sexual innuendos.

BLD Lightpainting.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
We really live in a world where someone is offended by the term “badass” so much that they go online to state as much?

We are fucking doomed.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
LOL - guess this last video of ours kicked the losers nest and now they're all coming out to play. :crazyeyes:

Here's one on the same thread from a guy named Maxxis. Apparently, I owe everyone some kind of an apology or something. :cheesy:

View attachment 357371

“Maxxis.” I wonder what he is pissed about?

Top Bottom