The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

CalSgt

Hooked
That dude sounds like a real piece of work. Definatley the kind of asshole that would leave his " freinds" stranded.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

X3... Thats exactly what I was thinking, the kind of guy that has to be in the front and doesn't keep tabs on the group behind him so no one can ruin his fun, I would bet he expects them to help when his shit breaks

Labricon

Caught the Bug
This clown has clearly only watched this one video and not the many others where Eddie and Cindy(and many others) have stopped to help others or left the group to get people safely off the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got this one from an orvy webster who was apparently put off by our Whiskey Wanderlust video. You know, because none of us were freaking out, wearing masks or social distancing. :rolleyes2:

orvy webster.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a few I got from a Kyle Davis who posted on our newest video regarding the 42" Nittos. Apparently, he got butthurt over a comment I made regarding sponsored tires. :crazyeyes:

Kyle Davis-02.jpg

Kyle Davis.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - guess this last video of ours kicked the losers nest and now they're all coming out to play. :crazyeyes:

Here's one on the same thread from a guy named Maxxis. Apparently, I owe everyone some kind of an apology or something. :cheesy:

Maxxis.jpg

Seriously though, how does a video of a cool dude and his cool friend putting huge ass tires on a badass Jeep piss off these lifeless losers? I dont have a JT, I don't plan on 42s, and hell I don't have money for them either. I still find the videos informative and entertaining though.

These internet sissies really must have something eating at their shorts (er, panties) and I almost feel bad for them.

You're comebacks are always golden as well Eddie. Should knock 'em dead [emoji23]

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Top Bottom