The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
Seat recline kit installed. What a difference for such a simple mod. I took before and after pics showing the difference.

IMG_20170330_205924_302.jpg

BEFORE:

IMG_20170330_205814_999.jpg

AFTER:

IMG_20170330_205852_125.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seat recline kit installed. What a difference for such a simple mod. I took before and after pics showing the difference.

Nice job and a HUGE improvement for the rear passengers. Clearly, the guy who designed the rear seat never bothered to sit on it and on a long drive.

WJCO

Meme King
Nice, it is. Simple but it does make a good difference.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice! It makes quite a bit of difference.

Nice job and a HUGE improvement for the rear passengers. Clearly, the guy who designed the rear seat never bothered to sit on it and on a long drive.

Nice work... I hate riding in the back of any JKU for that reason. Looks way more comfortable!

Thanks. Agreed. Tired of seeing the kids flop forward when they fall asleep. Hopefully this will change that.

Was at least one bolt a royal PITA to remove?!!?!
:bleh:

Of course. About half of them were. Just used a breaker bar to loosen them, then an impact gun for removal. Took us about 30 minutes. Funny the instructions say to torque them to 56 ft lbs. I guarantee they were over 100 during removal.

longarmwj

For sure need to pick that mod up for mine. I'm sure it makes a much bigger difference then most would think.

benatc1

Hooked
Just caught up on this, wife's jeep is looking good, mine wants to start something like this in a few years so I'll make sure she never sees this thread haha [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Just caught up on this, wife's jeep is looking good, mine wants to start something like this in a few years so I'll make sure she never sees this thread haha [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. No kidding. It is fun helping though.

Those are nice [emoji106] good choice

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

We really like these as well. Anxious to see how they work on the highway. Haven't had time yet.

WJCO

Meme King
Installed the Rock Hard 4x4 oil pan skid and EVAP skid today. Very well designed products. Fit well, holes lined up etc. Took maybe an hour doing it by myself.

IMG_20170406_161209_862.jpg IMG_20170406_161319_740.jpg

Here's a pic showing how far the skid sits below the pan.

IMG_20170406_161112_995.jpg

Top Bottom