The Building of Compromise

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, the TMR are legit.
Cost a bit more, but IMO worth it.
My only "complaint" is that I forget to put a dab of grease on them during the winter. I get a squeak everyone once in a while.

Yep I remember being scared the door was going to fly off.
You need a long 9mm to pop out the old liner. And PB Blaster to soak the old ones a bit.

Here's a pic of the stock ones compared to the tmr liners.

Good tips. If we do the inserts, we'll go with these for sure.

Ddays

Hooked
And I don't mean to sound like a badass, but I didn't think the doors were that heavy and I'm a small guy. After reading all the stories of injuries and door damage, I expected the doors to be much heavier but didn't think they were that bad at all.

Do yourself a favor & pick one of these up at Home Depot/Lowes etc- they're like $5. Make putting doors on & off a breeze

Stanley-Panel-Carry-Tool-200lb-Capacity-93-300-Plywood.jpg FH04FEB_DRYWAL_05.JPG

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Quadratec has them now also, a friend of mine and I split a kit for a 4 door since we only needed half a kit each and one tool

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea but they are not as good. Gregmort has the qtech ones on his Jeep and his doors are all seized up and stuck in the liners after only a few months. Literally takes twenty minutes to pull them off. My tmr liners are almost two years old and still work like new.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Yea but they are not as good. Gregmort has the qtech ones on his Jeep and his doors are all seized up and stuck in the liners after only a few months. Literally takes twenty minutes to pull them off. My tmr liners are almost two years old and still work like new.

Edit: that took embarassingly long to figure out ho to post

DO NOT GET THE QUADRATEC LINERS

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

Edit: that took embarassingly long to figure out ho to post

DO NOT GET THE QUADRATEC LINERS

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eek! I thought they were the same thing? I wonder what the difference is, I figured delrin was delrin, dangit
Edit, I had to adjust my catches or whatever they are called up due to the thickness of the bushing, is the tmr like that too?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Eek! I thought they were the same thing? I wonder what the difference is, I figured delrin was delrin, dangit
Edit, I had to adjust my catches or whatever they are called up due to the thickness of the bushing, is the tmr like that too?

The tmr slide right in and fit amazingly. Didn't have to touch the door pins at all.

Top Bottom