The Building of FALCOR

JKRicky

Any updates?
Yup, picked up a set of barely used King bump stops off a buddy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447260757.867616.jpg

Realized my front sway bar links were too long so picked up a set of EVO HD links. While wheeling I damaged my rear diff cover causing a small leak so ended up replacing the rear and front diffs with a set of Poison Spyders.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261013.682435.jpg

JKRicky

Finally picked up a set of front Poison Spyder narrow flares along with EVO rock skins, EVO tire carrier with the builder corners.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261233.660451.jpg

Install on the carrier/corners went pretty smooth. I gotta give thanks to MTG/Sharky for there idea of framing out a box to hold and lift the carrier in place. Worked out great!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261641.457061.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261670.336564.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261693.097872.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447261720.359666.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Wish I could get away with running those short flares. They are badass. Great looking Jeep.
How do those Toyos ride? Did you have to do any balancing on them?

JKRicky

Wish I could get away with running those short flares. They are badass. Great looking Jeep.
How do those Toyos ride? Did you have to do any balancing on them?

Well I wouldn't say I can get away with them haha I'm waiting to get pulled over, especially running no rear flares. But thanks, I like the look too.

I'm definitely happy with the Toyos. They ride great with minimal road noise. I didn't have issues with balancing but had them balanced anyways while getting them rotated. At this point, I'll be getting them again in the future.

SevenSlotSpartan

Just went through your build thread for the first time and my oh my that's a great looking rig my friend!! Might have inspired me to go with evo bolt ons when I get the chance and maybe even do the evo tire carrier when I upgrade my wheels and tires! Thanks for the great thread!

JKRicky

Just went through your build thread for the first time and my oh my that's a great looking rig my friend!! Might have inspired me to go with evo bolt ons when I get the chance and maybe even do the evo tire carrier when I upgrade my wheels and tires! Thanks for the great thread!

Thank you. I will say the bolt-ons come with a price but have been worth every penny on and off road. Everyone that rides in it always compliments the smooth ride and say "it doesn't feel like a jeep" lol. Good luck with your build!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just finished catching up on your rig! The builder corners with the PS flares looks awesome! :yup: :thumbup:

Top Bottom