The building of knuckles

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry, I could have answered the question as well. I helped MTG with the install. These are about as easy as it gets in terms of electrical wiring. Hardest part was getting the 2012 woofer box out so we could hide the wires.

You can buy these deltas at QTec, Summit Racing, or just about anywhere that carries Delta lights.

rizzicon

Alright...

Cage completely in now (back section).

View attachment 4641

I had purchased the roll cage padding not knowing what it would look like. I like the bare metal, but this looks even better (bad
Garage photo and the dirty dog shades makes it hard to see)

View attachment 4642

Look! No more torn boot.

View attachment 4643

Switches in.

View attachment 4644

For this trip I opted to drop the "invisi-line" for something a little more traditional. :cheesy:

View attachment 4645

Probably a few more things done that I can't think of right now.

HUGE thank you to Sharkey for helping me get this done. Sorry you can't make the trip buddy!

Where did you get the switches ? They are bad ass! Do you minde if I copy? I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. So I don't think I'll cramp your style. Lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
rizzicon said:
Where did you get the switches ? They are bad ass! Do you minde if I copy? I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. So I don't think I'll cramp your style. Lol

LOL!

I'm not the only one with them. You're not cramping my style.

Otrattw.com

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been a while since I posted in this thread.

image-3351224069.jpg

image-3457405139.jpg

image-4201409410.jpg

All stickered up for JKX.

image-3778871298.jpg

TruckLites!

image-3893302668.jpg

Dynomax competition exhaust...already dented!

image-3751999714.jpg

image-1673101918.jpg

Think it's time for some wheels with a rock ring?

image-3642646456.jpg

Hit 20K miles yesterday and loving every mile of it!

MTG

Caught the Bug
JKRay said:
Jeeps looking good! You can hardly see the dent in the exhaust. ;) lol

LOL! That picture was taken the day after I installed it. Not sure what it looks like now. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
10frank9 said:
Your wheels look nice Mike. They have character.

They are nice wheels. I didn't really expect the fancy little fake chrome bolts to hold up. :naw:

catahoula

Caught the Bug

MTG

Caught the Bug
Chrome out your grill, door handles, mirrors, and tire valve caps. :harhar:

Excellent suggestions! :thumb: Can I see yours in person some time?

Actually, I've been meaning to black out the grill. Just haven't had time and now it's too cold in the garage.

MTG

Caught the Bug
What!! You have to ask what's next!!?!?!?! I thought you were a jeeper!!!!! Dana 60's and 40's! :D

Oh I have a wish list for sure...60s, 40s, DTD, EVO Lever but there is a difference between what I'd like to do and what I can afford to do. :grayno:

In reality, I'm pretty happy with my current set up. But the next major mods will probably go something like this...

New gears (4.88 or 5.13), PSC stearing assist, maybe the EVO tire carrier, axles, coilover suspension. :thinking:

Of course, there is all the rountine stuff: first I need to get under the jeep and clean out all the surface rust on the scratches and get some paint on it for winter. My rocklights are mostly broken and need fixed/replaced/relocated. There is still mud on it from JKX despite repeated washings.

I'd also like to get a C pillar reinforecment for my cage welded in.

And then...

Oh I have a wish list for sure...60s, 40s, DTD, EVO Lever but there is a difference between what I'd like to do and what I can afford to do. :grayno:

In reality, I'm pretty happy with my current set up. But the next major mods will probably go something like this...

New gears (4.88 or 5.13), PSC stearing assist, maybe the EVO tire carrier, axles(What happend to no permanet modifications. :brows:, coilover suspension. :thinking:

Of course, there is all the rountine stuff: first I need to get under the jeep and clean out all the surface rust on the scratches and get some paint on it for winter. My rocklights are mostly broken and need fixed/replaced/relocated. There is still mud on it from JKX despite repeated washings.

I'd also like to get a C pillar reinforecment for my cage welded in.

Yea, I knew you were a jeeper. :honey:

MTG

Caught the Bug
EVO tire carrier, axles(What happend to no permanet modifications. :brows:, coilover suspension. :thinking:

Oh that went out the window last February when I took a sawzall to the rear trackbar mount on my axle for the Enforcer install. The first cut is always the hardest. :cheesy:

Yea, I knew you were a jeeper. :honey:

Well, I'm getting there anyway. :beer:

Top Bottom