The Building of Meanst

Meanst

Sharkey it looks great! Text me tomorrow I want to come by after I get my hot tub drained,cleaned and refilled. I really don't like 80mph wind :(.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey it looks great! Text me tomorrow I want to come by after I get my hot tub drained,cleaned and refilled. I really don't like 80mph wind :(.

Take the cover off the hot tub. It'll drain itself tonight. Only 80. It feels like my house is gonna blow over. I read we were over a 100 mph today!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Take the cover off the hot tub. It'll drain itself tonight. Only 80. It feels like my house is gonna blow over. I read we were over a 100 mph today!

I know who built your house (same builder as mine)...it might blow over. ;)

Meanst

Finally in bed, took me 12 f'ng hours to fix and clean all the damage at my house. I forgot how much I hate building fences.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Got the CB wired up and tuned. Spent some time with Meanst talking him into spending some more money on some future upgrades.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393217601.645833.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393217628.508307.jpg

Having spent some time driving it again for the last couple of weeks, I can't help but say...again...the EVO Enforcer lift just flat fricken rocks. If you can't go the coilover route, you should do yourself a favor and get an Enforcer. From install to performance, I have nothing but positive things to say about the lift. Nice work Mel, as always.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I actually didn't know EVO had different springs until recently (there used to be only one size). I'll confirm with Meanst but I believe they are 4" springs.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^^ He is trying to see if he can find his invoice because neither of us remembers for certain which size springs he bought. I think they were 4", he thinks they were 3".:crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Meanst's LoD sliders just arrived. Hopefully I will have some time to get them installed before the S&G this weekend.:yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Rubi rails off, pinch seam cut, pinch seam painted black...check.

LoD sliders installed...check.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394396199.569106.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394396217.054144.jpg

These sliders are nice.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Excellent work as I would expect from you Sharkey. Sorry I couldn't get over there. :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks, and no worries. It's actually a pretty easy install.

Gotta be spot on with the holes you drill in the frame though because you end up tapping them so the bolts screw directly into the frame. That means no "just make the hole a little bigger so everything lines up".

They seem very solid and they look nice. Perfect set of sliders for someone who needs a step or doesn't want to go the EVO weld route.

Meanst's Jeep is really looking like a solid hunting rig. Who knows what his next mod will be. I'm pushing him towards the EVO protec system. His oil pan is a sitting duck.

Rusty

Nice one Sharkey, Meanst is looking good!

Hey this might be a dumb question, but when are you going to get another jeep? or whats the story behind the no jeep? Sorry I don’t mean to intrude just curious. and sorry for the off topic.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nice one Sharkey, Meanst is looking good!

Hey this might be a dumb question, but when are you going to get another jeep? or whats the story behind the no jeep? Sorry I don’t mean to intrude just curious. and sorry for the off topic.

Soon as I can brother. Long story short, a perfect storm of events (including an emergency surgery) put me in a situation where I needed to cash out the equity I had in my Jeep. Family comes first, so my beloved Jeep went bye bye. I'll get another one as soon as it makes sense.

Rusty

Soon as I can brother. Long story short, a perfect storm of events (including an emergency surgery) put me in a situation where I needed to cash out the equity I had in my Jeep. Family comes first, so my beloved Jeep went bye bye. I'll get another one as soon as it makes sense.

Good Call, I would have done the same if it ever came down to it. Hope everything is going better!

Top Bottom