The Diez build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who saw the Rocktober Fest video quoted??? That's looks really fun

I saw that too. Weird. Wonder how that happened. They don't do that event anymore. Heard participants became a little unruly when the attendee numbers got really big.

I saw that too. Weird. Wonder how that happened. They don't do that event anymore. Heard participants became a little unruly when the attendee numbers got really big.

Hey JAGS. Just so you know, they actually still do the event. They like to control the guest list, if you know what I'm saying. So it was easier to just say they don't do it anymore. You got your invite though right?

Unruly with kegs and hard alcohol on tap?? Nah

Not trying to keep up with anyone!

We are all trying to keep up with someone/something. Unless you are the trailblazer. In which case you are the someone. Life is all about different perspectives.

The build looks great and you should have a blast...even though you skimped on the DTD up front. Lol. 😉😂😂

We are all trying to keep up with someone/something. Unless you are the trailblazer. In which case you are the someone. Life is all about different perspectives.

The build looks great and you should have a blast...even though you skimped on the DTD up front. Lol. 😉😂😂

The way my jeep runs I'm always trying to keep up :cheesy:

Thanks JAGS! You have a point! Thinking really hard about what you said and honestly I'm just trying to keep up with my family, my beautiful wife, loving them, trying to keep God first, making fun memories, living life to the fullest, and trying to be the best role model a dad I can be. That's had enough to keep up with! :thumbup:

Something had to give and it was the front DTD! I'm just excited I get to build it the way it's gonna be and still costs less then our Ram we sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom