The East Coast Happenings thread

Warebear

Here's what I'm thinking at the moment, let me know y'alls thoughts.

Windrock Park in TN - First Quarter of 2015
Gulches ORV Park in SC - Once or twice in the middle of the year
Uwharrie in NC - end of summer/beginning of fall

Throw that beach trip in there somewhere. I'm terrible with making plans.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Here's what I'm thinking at the moment, let me know y'alls thoughts.

Windrock Park in TN - First Quarter of 2015
Gulches ORV Park in SC - Once or twice in the middle of the year
Uwharrie in NC - end of summer/beginning of fall

I like this idea. It gives jeepers more opportunities to try and make at least one trip. An earlier in the year trip should build friendships that will foster more trips.

Lsmetz6

Subscribed!! Would love to get an East Coast trip together. Seems like all the west coast guys have all the fun. Let's represent EC Wayalife!!

Warebear

Wait a minute...I thought this looked familiar. There is an article some guy wrote "I TRIED THE JEEP THING, AND I JUST DIDN’T GET IT". Yeah, he didn't get it.

Haha well his opinion obviously sucks, but I love the jeep thing and that trip looks awesome.

darthmurdoch

If we could get 50 jeeps together and each one pitch in $50 we could pay for Eddie's gas to come east, that would be a hoot!

jkwebbie

Subd! I would love to go on one of these trips....even if my Jeep is basically stock lol. The beach trip sounds pretty fun though!

brooklyn4x4

Subscribed. A few of us were already planning a spring kick off weekend at Rausch Creek as well. Uwharrie sounds like fun too.

I would be down for any outing if I can swing the vacation days and king copperhead I'm in nyc and would be willing to do a Rausch creek trip if there is room in your group and the timing works out.

KingCopperhead

I would be down for any outing if I can swing the vacation days and king copperhead I'm in nyc and would be willing to do a Rausch creek trip if there is room in your group and the timing works out.

I'm up in central NY near syracuse. Keep an eye out this spring and we will Def meet up. Plan to do rausch once a month from March to nov

Top Bottom