The "Mid Life" buy thread

Looks great! SPOD must have updated the bracket for the source because mine bolts to the ECU, not to the fender.

WOW!!!! I'm just impressed with the box being in one piece!:clap2:

Yes I have seen pics of those not so lucky, All the parts where tie wrapped tougher inside so not to bad. And I am pleased, with all the weather back east and shipping delays I still got it in a week :thumb:

Nice guitar!

LOL! Thanks - I wish I could play it how she deserves.

Did you have any trouble changing out the tops.

No it is a piece of cake, However I have done all my work with out a extra set of hands and that makes some of the simple tasks a PIA. Took me 2 hours by myself.

Yes I have seen pics of those not so lucky, All the parts where tie wrapped tougher inside so not to bad. And I am pleased, with all the weather back east and shipping delays I still got it in a week :thumb:

LOL! Thanks - I wish I could play it how she deserves.

No it is a piece of cake, However I have done all my work with out a extra set of hands and that makes some of the simple tasks a PIA. Took me 2 hours by myself.

Doesn't sound too bad. I need a new top myself.

Should be a fun, new project for you. :thumb: Been too busy to even open my shipping boxes yet. LOL. Want to tackle this soon though. Hopefully can recruit some locals to help. :yup:

Top Bottom