The "Mid Life" buy thread

Jgarch

Finally got around to installing my trail table - which took a entire 5 minutes! :thumb:

Tons of parts :rolleyes2: and 6 pages of destructions :crazyeyes: - yet only needs a Phillps screw driver! :beer:

View attachment 162910

View attachment 162911

View attachment 162912

View attachment 162913

View attachment 162914

View attachment 162915

Takes 1 hand to close but takes 2 hands to open as you need to pull the 2 spring loaded pins. seems very solid with no rattles so far
:beer:

That's great! So many uses And a quick install! I'll add this to the list!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks great. I hate my trail table. Wish I'd have researched more before buying it.

Your rig looks awesome! My favorite Anvil rig. 

Thanks! :beer:

Love that trail table!!!

That's great! So many uses And a quick install! I'll add this to the list!

Table looks great. Kind of wish I had gone that direction now.

Looks great. I hate my trail table. Wish I'd have researched more before buying it.

I'm pretty happy with it so far we will see how it holds up on the trail :thumb:

Wired up my reverse lights today - one more item off the todo list :thumb: These Eagle Eye LEDS are pretty bright, I might make 2 of them brake lights.

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Finally put some trail mirrors on - never really needed them on the trail but doorless around town wasn't real safe :doh:

I went with the Rugged Ridge mirrors too. I love how fast they go on and off, but aiming the passenger one is almost a 2-person job. I might look around to see if I can find a convex mirror with a sticker back that I can apply over these mirror surfaces too to give them more of a view. I'm sure you noticed how little you actually see with them since they're flat (especially the passenger side).

Got pulled over the other night for no 3rd brake light :doh: Got off with a verbal warning but this could have ended A LOT worse - nuff said. So did some wiring on the tire carrier today. Still not done but have the plate light and 3rd brake light wired up - Just need to wire up the cubes.

Ended up drilling 4 holes and used some split wire loom for abrasion - still need to clean up a few things but making progress. :thumb:

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

Top Bottom