The never-ending 'wave' discussion thread

arobert3

Does anyone else hate it when they miss a wave opportunity?

I have noticed that I get a little bothered when I realize I didn't wave to a fellow jeeper or missed an opportunity to return a wave. What are your thoughts and do you feel the same way?

Brought to you by the letters B and B

enfielded0405

In Atlanta I would say I get about 1 out of 5 waves returned. Although a lot of keeps here are more fashion accessories than lifestyle choices. I still try but am started to get a little jaded.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gheller

In Brooklyn NY I never get a wave, but yesterday a dude in a stock Jeep waves at me while he is making a right turn and I didn't see right away.
I flashed my brights at him from behind and hope he saw but that was a first.
I never get a wave in Brooklyn so I hope he saw my acknowledgment

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Best is when you are driving your other vehicle that isn't a Jeep and you wave at a Jeep and they give you the "Who the fuck are you?" look.

gheller

Best is when you are driving your other vehicle that isn't a Jeep and you wave at a Jeep and they give you the "Who the fuck are you?" look.

LOL! Unfortunately I drive a bus and wave at some Jeeps that I see and some look at me like "cool man!" And other like "What the fuck!?

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

kttx740

Did this today while driving my wife's Highlander and in return got a confused/frustrated hand gesture combo.

Oreo

Anyone wave back at anything besides wranglers? On my way home today I had a liberty try and wave at me. Hahahaha.

black pearl

Hooked
That's funny I was just thinking about this thread. as a new jeep has shown up in my town, that I don't really want to wave at it's got one of them grumpy or what ever the hell their called front bumpers 22" rims with what looks like 37s he hasn't initiated a wave but I'm reluctant to do so maybe I'm putting to much thought into it. or maybe I'm an asshole I don't know [emoji848]

RedPool

I got my first wave on my drive home from the dealer...didn't even know we waved. Thank God I waved back!!!

A good friend of mine is a salesman at the local dealer here. On test drives, he will explain the wave to all prospective buyers. A couple times a week, I see him taking somebody out on my way home and get to be the first wave for new owners. Some of them get rather excited.

Slimebones

That's funny I was just thinking about this thread. as a new jeep has shown up in my town, that I don't really want to wave at it's got one of them grumpy or what ever the hell their called front bumpers 22" rims with what looks like 37s he hasn't initiated a wave but I'm reluctant to do so maybe I'm putting to much thought into it. or maybe I'm an asshole I don't know [emoji848]

Hold your own. Man's got to have principals!

feederic

Jeep wave when not in your jeep

Am I the only one that waves when I'm not in my jeep (compulsory) and get weird looks back? Jeep waves are almost instinctual now.

trailraider

Am I the only one that waves when I'm not in my jeep (compulsory) and get weird looks back? Jeep waves are almost instinctual now.

I've caught myself doing it, and i have had others wave at me like that. i get a chuckle out of it , as i know why they waved.

my question is " if you're pulling your Jeep on a trailer , are you required to wave?"

Top Bottom