Trembley's Build

Trembley

Did the second coat in Duplicolor bedliner and it came out nice....done messing with it for now....happy with it.

Next up some new links...longer for the back and swap the rears to the front I think...then decide weather to do JKS quick disco's or an antirock.

Sort of want a superchips flashcal to adjust for my latest additions....we'll have to wait and see!

Last edited:

Trembley

Well I have to say....after wheeling at Rausch this weekend. What a difference a little lift, some 35's and disconnecting can do for the experience. I think I only came down hard on the undercarriage once whereas last time I did it a bunch...only heard the skids a few times vs. all the time last time. And we wheeled a ton of blues..it was a blast. I still didn't go down into the quarry but did get to see this happen first hand!

jkmadness

Well I have to say....after wheeling at Rausch this weekend. What a difference a little lift, some 35's and disconnecting can do for the experience. I think I only came down hard on the undercarriage once whereas last time I did it a bunch...only heard the skids a few times vs. all the time last time. And we wheeled a ton of blues..it was a blast. I still didn't go down into the quarry but did get to see this happen first hand!

WOW I hope we don't try that one.:grayno:

Trembley

Yeah..across from shoot the moon there...on the normal drop into the quarry...he went up to the right...then came down that wall on the right hand side of the normal drop in... crazy... and that was after he stood it on the back bumper trying to make it up shoot the moon!

Trembley

I stuck the little box on top of my rearview mirror...don't even notice it. Then I ran the connection to the head unit under the trim down the drivers side a pillar and under the dash to the head unit. I have not connected the power cable yet..I get fine reception without it being "amplified". I might at some point though when I address my wiring situation under the hood.

Trembley

I tossed them...I find I dissipate heat a lot better...mud is going to get in there with or without them....this way I can see it to clean it as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I tossed them...I find I dissipate heat a lot better...mud is going to get in there with or without them....this way I can see it to clean it as well.

Good point! Ok well no pants it is then when I trim next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone

Trembley

Have a little update...Finally got the Superchips Flashcal in and set my TPMS and Tire size with a little help from Overlander...I must say it's a nice improvement.

Quite a handy little tool and it should be upgradeable when the Flash Pack for my 13' becomes available. Would highly recommend this tool for anyone looking at this or the pro-cal...

Also getting my alternator replaced under warranty taking care of that annoying clicking/whining noise coming from the engine bay. Thanks for the heads up on that KP.

Should be picking up some paint and doing the inside of my hardtop before it needs to go back on in September and I just ordered some JKS Quicker Disconnects for the front end...Pics to follow soon.

Trembley

JKS Quicker Disconnects for 2.5"-6" lift installed and lubed ready to go!

IMG_0103[1].jpg

Next up painting the inside of my hard top...I picked up 3 11.5oz aresol cans and a small amount of brush on touch up from my local Colours for $60!! It should be all I ever need...now the question is do I shoot my cage color match or my accent blue when I go to do it?

Trembley

Well in preparation for putting the hard top back on soon, I started the process of painting the inside of the hard top!

I decided on a two tone scheme with the panels being my body color billet metallic and the edges being black.

Here are the freedom panels, personally I think they came out awesome!

IMG_0105[1].jpg IMG_0104[1].jpg

Top Bottom