Tumbler Begins: '17 JKUR HR

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Well the test fit and transfer of the power mirror switch was a success. I'm really pleased with the OEM appearance. I scored a used Nissan connector and pigtail for the push button off of eBay. I'll solder the pigtail to the harness for the start module when I finally pull the trigger.

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Well the test fit and transfer of the power mirror switch was a success. I'm really pleased with the OEM appearance. I scored a used Nissan connector and pigtail for the push button off of eBay. I'll solder the pigtail to the harness for the start module when I finally pull the trigger.

Super titties! That looks great. :thumb:

I have some other items on my short term wishlist. New tire carrier (leaning EVO), tow hitch, headliner, and storage solutions. Looking at Versahitch (Quadratec has some attractive packages), ARB roller drawer/shelf vs homemade solution (Sharkey's Shark Tank thread has my mind churning), MOPAR headliner. Opinions?

This ARB unit would really fit the bill for both work and personal use but it's not cheap.

View attachment 243264

I don't think the Versahitch fits with the Hard Rock bumper. I ended up going with the regular hitch for that reason. Sharky's build has me planning a drawer build as well. There is a really cool thread on here somewhere where a guy had a hidden gun compartment behind the rear seats too

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new Jeep and kudos on your unique mods! I enjoyed reading through your thread! Looking good!

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Nice! My Ram Cummins has a "key" where the starter button is on a gas truck but I assume it is for the delay for the glow plugs to pre heat. Could you push button start a jeep with a 6 speed? Just without the remote starter

I don't see why not, but can't say for sure. I'll see if I can find out.

Top Bottom