Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

iRonin

yea the popular choice seems to be 9 am roll out, so I'd like an hour lead time to make sure people are set up/aired down/disco'd, Etc. So try to be ready to at least group up at 8 for driver meeting at the main camp in area B

Lukasd

Hey guys, I'm not going to make this one. :(. Have a great run, be safe. Will catch you in January. 0|||||||0

Kyle7R

I'm peanut butter and jealous of everybody that's on this trip while I'm here working in my yard.

Yall have fun and be safe out there!

Angry Aussie

Not gonna make it, was filling up with gas today and noticed the rig was pissing oil. Rear main seal has crapped out. Rig is about to be on a tow truck. Oh well I'll be out there in two weeks if anyone wants to go.

Jegar

Beautuful day! Fantastic time! Wonderful fellowship. Thx to all who made this happen, and a special shout out to George!!!!

A few videos of the last obstacle to follow......

Kumar

Beautuful day! Fantastic time! Wonderful fellowship. Thx to all who made this happen, and a special shout out to George!!!!

A few videos of the last obstacle to follow......

X3...thanks George. Had a blast today. Thanks for dedicating the time and effort to assist all of us TX wayalifers.

Top Bottom