Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

daverawr

That's awesome!! I've never done a night run...looks like fun!!

Yeah it was only a few of us that did the night run. And it was a experience for sure. It was everyone's first time. I think those who stayed tonight too might be going tonight on the trails.

lmaya

Yeah it was only a few of us that did the night run. And it was a experience for sure. It was everyone's first time. I think those who stayed tonight too might be going tonight on the trails.

Have fun and take pics, looking forward to the next run! I would love to join you guys!

daverawr

Have fun and take pics, looking forward to the next run! I would love to join you guys!

Oh I'm done. I had to head back home, but I'm sure those who are there tonight will take pics. I took pics of today so I'll post them sometime tomorrow or later tonight.in a separate thread

lmaya

Bluebonnet cafe is supposed to be a great place to visit if you guys need food in the morning...it's near marble falls

Kumar

Bluebonnet cafe is supposed to be a great place to visit if you guys need food in the morning...it's near marble falls

I think I'm going to check tho it out at lunch time, when we leave tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up [emoji106]

Exodus 4x4

I think I'm going to check tho it out at lunch time, when we leave tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up [emoji106]

We had lunch there Friday. The food wasn't all that great but the pie was insanely good.

You guys running some trails tonight?

Kumar

We had lunch there Friday. The food wasn't all that great but the pie was insanely good.

You guys running some trails tonight?

I was hoping someone would head out on a trail, but most of the wayalife crew is gone and no one seems to be leaving from camp to tag along with.

Jackal01

A few of us still here. My wife took a lot of pics. I'll go through them and post them when we get home Sunday. No night run for us...just keeping warn by the fire with the misses and Zero. BTW dave, Zero misses his two new friends and the other GSD, Lexi, here. He's been looking around for the 3. Lol

daverawr

A few of us still here. My wife took a lot of pics. I'll go through them and post them when we get home Sunday. No night run for us...just keeping warn by the fire with the misses and Zero. BTW dave, Zero misses his two new friends and the other GSD, Lexi, here. He's been looking around for the 3. Lol

Fluffy misses zero a lot too! We need to get together with dogs at the dog park sometime !

BobbyGTX

Hey man thanks again for helping me out there had a blast. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife

Top Bottom