Watcha cookin'?

RDE2ROK

OK, time to make some Pork & Green Chilies! 6lbs of roasted Chilies, 2lbs of Pork slow cooked for 6hrs and 6 roasted Jalapenos ,

image.jpg image.jpg

And a batch of Fire Roasted Salsa! Yum!

image.jpg image.jpg

:beer::thumb: and it's Tasty!

RDE2ROK

Looks yummy! What seasonings if any did you put with pork?

2lbs of pork,
Salt & freshly ground pepper (to your taste)
2 tsp of dried oregano
1 tsp of ground cumin
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 onion corset chopped
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 jalapeño seeded & chopped

Rub all the pork with this and put it in the crock pot for about 7 hrs on low. It will fall apart! If you want, you can then fry the pork in a skillet with some oil! Best Carnitas you ever had!:beer::thumb:

Crawler Kitty

2lbs of pork,
Salt & freshly ground pepper (to your taste)
2 tsp of dried oregano
1 tsp of ground cumin
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 onion corset chopped
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 jalapeño seeded & chopped

Rub all the pork with this and put it in the crock pot for about 7 hrs on low. It will fall apart! If you want, you can then fry the pork in a skillet with some oil! Best Carnitas you ever had!:beer::thumb:

Gracias! Going to do this tomorrow I'll post up pics can't wait!

Crawler Kitty

Here you go it was extra yummy I didn't add the Jalapeño since Panda doesn't like it too spicy I added to mine when I plated it! It's definitely a winner thanks! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433212505.626873.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Here you go it was extra yummy I didn't add the Jalapeño since Panda doesn't like it too spicy I added to mine when I plated it! It's definitely a winner thanks! View attachment 146807

I make a similar recipe, but throw the pork in a single layer on a baking sheet (on parchment paper) for about 3 minutes under the broiler right before serving it. Makes it nice and crispy and a bit healthier. :yup:

Crawler Kitty

I make a similar recipe, but throw the pork in a single layer on a baking sheet (on parchment paper) for about 3 minutes under the broiler right before serving it. Makes it nice and crispy and a bit healthier. :yup:

Thanks Frank great idea and thanks RDE2ROK. My friends are amused that I get some of my best recipes from a Jeep Forum. Little do they know how many Gourmands we have on here!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Healthier? You afraid of some fat in your food? :grayno:

RDE2ROK

Thanks Frank great idea and thanks RDE2ROK. My friends are amused that I get some of my best recipes from a Jeep Forum. Little do they know how many Gourmands we have on here!

:thumb: Ha Ha, I know, besides jeep stuff this is one of my favorite threads! Glad it turned out good.:beer:

Top Bottom