Watcha cookin'?

RDE2ROK

Thanks. Yoder is a smoker. There made in Kansas. Yours looks just like one. I'm going to be getting one soon, and was curious how u liked it.

I love it, this one was $200 at Wal-Mart, it's heavy duty. This is the smaller one of two that they carry. It's an art to learn to Smoke meat, not as easy as you think. I welded a steel plate inside to make it a reverse flow and control the level of heat/smoke, it works great but still need to put another smoke stack on the other side. It is very easy to Over Smoke the meat. I have got it dialed in pretty good now!:thumb: good luck with your purchase! Post some pics...:beer:

rinkishjk

I love it, this one was $200 at Wal-Mart, it's heavy duty. This is the smaller one of two that they carry. It's an art to learn to Smoke meat, not as easy as you think. I welded a steel plate inside to make it a reverse flow and control the level of heat/smoke, it works great but still need to put another smoke stack on the other side. It is very easy to Over Smoke the meat. I have got it dialed in pretty good now!:thumb: good luck with your purchase! Post some pics...:beer:

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at the cheyenne, and I will definitely be getting the heat management plate for it. I have a weber smokey mountain now. It's the small one, and I've been having issues with the temp, so I'm gonna upgrade to a real stick burner. The cheyenne is like 360 lbs, 1/4" steel.

Top Bottom