WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Destination MOAB 2015

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. I think I will be getting the Jeep from the dealership tomorrow.

I will try the oil additive plan first. Then I will try to see what Off Road Evolution has to say. If it looks like I will need another motor, I will try suggestions for finding replacements.

I will also update my personal info. I apologize for not updating my info after getting the new Jeep. I'm not the most savvy guy on the net. Hence, no avatar. :blush:

From my searching already unless you're at 70k on the jeep you will be restricted to a 3.6L. I've spoke to a couple referees about this and have received different answers but all were vague when it came to "CA emissions warranty" requirements. I would love to know what you find out in your searching. The more info we have the better. I have a feeling more 3.6's will be in this boat.

Good Luck :thumb:

longarmwj

I wish I had half the photography skills that y'all posses! Your pictures always amaze me! Moab is on my bucket list but its a long ride to there from Georgia :grayno:

Top Bottom