What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Got my synergy track bar...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412284996806.jpg
    1412284996806.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 274
aacd61dbcab2c75ff628401cd5efd494.jpg

Got my new doors. I was actually surprised with the ship time from qaudratec this time only took 4 days.

I was really surprised i got the uppers and the enclosures late the second day and the tube doors yesterday. I was thinking they may have been drop shipped from somewhere else

Yesterday the big brown truck dropped off a small box with some Drake Off Road Hood Hold Downs in it... Installed them last night and tested them out this morning on the interstate next to the big trucks.....and they work.... :)

These are also very well made and should last a long time.....
jeep hood 2.jpghood c.JPG

Ricky

Yes they are!

A bit less than the RR ones Eddie and MTG have. Curious about that skins rattling and annoying the crap out of while me driving (and occasionally wheeling :grayno:). Interested to get your take on those as to fitment, quality etc once you get them installed. :yup:

A bit less than the RR ones Eddie and MTG have. Curious about that skins rattling and annoying the crap out of while me driving (and occasionally wheeling :grayno:). Interested to get your take on those as to fitment, quality etc once you get them installed. :yup:
They cant be any worse than our garbage sfz doors. My wife is putting them on this weekend and ill let ya know what her thoughts are on them.

Couldnt stop laughing and staring at the way they hid my package today....A for effort:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
20141008_162039.jpg
and idk why the F it keeps loading upside down!

Top Bottom