what kind of truck do jeep guys prefer

Voodoo Actual

Not 100% positive but I don't believe that gen 3500 ever came in a srw configuration.

I don't think anything shy of a trophy truck would have helped once I that takeoff was initiated.

Trophy trucks don't like to be put on their nose either. But I'm willing to watch.

bigtrucker52

I'm looking into either getting a brand new ram 3500 ram mega cab cummins, fully loaded, dpf delete, 3 or 6" carlie dominator 3.0 suspension lift which is just as good and if not better than the raptor stock suspension, 35s or 37s, and modding and upgrading it out the ass and use it as a daily driver/tow rig/desert pre-runner or a brand new f350 crew cab lariat fully loaded, powerstroke, long bed, 4x4, lifted 6"-10" with 37s to 40s and using that as my daily driver/tow rig/drag truck/ and show truck and mod that out the ass too

Voodoo Actual

I'm looking into either getting a brand new ram 3500 ram mega cab cummins, fully loaded, dpf delete, 3 or 6" carlie dominator 3.0 suspension lift which is just as good and if not better than the raptor stock suspension, 35s or 37s, and modding and upgrading it out the ass and use it as a daily driver/tow rig/desert pre-runner or a brand new f350 crew cab lariat fully loaded, powerstroke, long bed, 4x4, lifted 6"-10" with 37s to 40s and using that as my daily driver/tow rig/drag truck/ and show truck and mod that out the ass too

3500's are nice for heavy towing and hauling. Their suspension isn't comfortable for high speed off road. Or on road really.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431902553.032214.jpg

Here's mine for now. Debating about a 12 valve, nv4500 swap or selling it and getting an 80s crew cab dually and doing the 12 valve swap.

bigtrucker52

3500's are nice for heavy towing and hauling. Their suspension isn't comfortable for high speed off road. Or on road really.

Look up carlie suspension's Dominator 3.0 suspension on YouTube. It comes in either a 3" or a 6" lift kit and it's awesome. They designed it for pre-running for the most part. They also have suspensions for super duty's as well

Voodoo Actual

Look up carlie suspension's Dominator 3.0 suspension on YouTube. It comes in either a 3" or a 6" lift kit and it's awesome. They designed it for pre-running for the most part. They also have suspensions for super duty's as well

But a 3500 for pre running? You'll lose what makes a 3500 a 3500...

Most truck lifts are not well done at all. I know most people here don't like AEV. That being said, their 3" RAM 2500 suspension and flares fit 40's and it looks good. I'm not sure what the status is of their 1500 suspension. Ford with their Raptor - not much needs to be said. The new Raptor will be more of a rocket ship.

Tacoma's are nice trucks. From what I understand 37's means a lot of cutting; guys were fitting 37's in factory Raptors by using the last one or two perches on the shocks.

Then there's the RAM runner. Not only an expensive kit but nice and ugly.

Now there's the RAM Rebel but it seems it's only 2-wheel drive? Not sure what the point of that is or how it. Is a competitor to the Raptor.

I'll look up that suspension and see what's what.

dillard09

I'm not rich but lucky enough to have a job that pays me mileage in order to have a Raptor for a work truck.

ForumRunner_20150518_021033.jpg

Ford Tough!

Top Bottom