What was done to your rig this week?

Unlimited

Well, after cutting my fenders (factory) I figured I better out a side marker light back on. So I got these amber LEDs and drilled a 3/4" hole in the bottom fender clip hole, wired to factory plug and wala!

Worked well. Looks clean

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368069461.668874.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368069481.352096.jpg

2010 RUBICON. With some stuff

Unlimited

Very cool. I still need to acquire a pair of those so my rig is "more legal"

Got these for 6 bucks each at superbrightled.com .... Even came with a grommet. Took less than 3 minutes to do both.

Love that site. Also got some 3/4" white LEDs with a projector lends and 3M tape on the back for rock lights. Just need to figure out how I want to wire them.
A friend had the rock lights on his YJ buggy and was very bright. I dig it

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Got these for 6 bucks each at superbrightled.com .... Even came with a grommet. Took less than 3 minutes to do both.

Love that site. Also got some 3/4" white LEDs with a projector lends and 3M tape on the back for rock lights. Just need to figure out how I want to wire them.
A friend had the rock lights on his YJ buggy and was very bright. I dig it

Awesome thanks for the info!

I want one. Wonder if the engine head will make it wear prematurely?

I was thinking the same thing (engine heat). I guess I will find out. It's got more room around the compressor than you think. I like it under the hood its out of the way.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was thinking the same thing (engine heat). I guess I will find out. It's got more room around the compressor than you think. I like it under the hood its out of the way.

Ive have the same setup, but thinking about moving myne into the back or something since it gets hot from just being under the hood after wheeling. Havent had an issue yet however just slightly annoying to get the hose on.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Wasnt today but was this past weekend...me and a buddy chopped my front bumper and put end caps on. Igot the end caps for free from a Jeeper out of Midland, TX and they look great on. They aren't mounted 100% correctly but it looks fine from more than 5 ft away and to be honest, I don't really care if it's not set completely right since the whole bumper will be replaced late next year anyway :p
null_zpsb189ba82.jpg

Yesterday I bought my WAYALIFE swag and can't wait for it to get here! A white windshield banner and matte black Project-JK stickers for the rear fenders. Today, Lee-Roy is in the shop getting her windshield replaced (finally). Been driving around with a busted windshield for a month and a half now.

Unlimited

Ive have the same setup, but thinking about moving myne into the back or something since it gets hot from just being under the hood after wheeling. Havent had an issue yet however just slightly annoying to get the hose on.

Meant HEAT not head... Lol

A friend of mine has the same lot and started to mount it under the good too but ended up mounting it in the back. He says he watched the very vigerous testing it went through and kept going. I was just thinking it would wear the I-rings quicker from the heat but heck with a name and price of them I'm sure they are fine

Punisher417

Finally got my Evo enforcer kit installed with the king 2.5 resi shocks by the great people at ORE :). Awkward how I met Mel and Jake lol, but hey thanks for the parts and work.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116309.002977.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116317.950385.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116326.584731.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116335.600625.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116344.617232.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368116352.467408.jpg

If you move your compressor into the back or something post some pictures, sounds like a good idea. For now I'm leaving mine under the hood.

Top Bottom