What was done to your rig this week?

Punisher417

You didn't ask for that? Can you take a closet pic when you get a chance?

Will do once I'm off work. N no I didn't ask for anything special just the evo enforcer 3" kit king 2.5 resi shocks je front drive shaft and the evo flip kit.

MTG

Caught the Bug
MTG, I'm pretty sure KING is shipping the rear shocks that way now.. I have seen them that way a few times now.

Cool. What is it though? Metal? Plastic? Rubber?

I like how easy mine was to fix. But if there is something more durable I might look into replacing the hose clamps.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If you move your compressor into the back or something post some pictures, sounds like a good idea. For now I'm leaving mine under the hood.

It will probably be a while till I feel the need to move it. I just feel like it could possibly work better in the back seeing as it gets hot on its own from working, but already being hot cant help it im sure. I also need to find a good source for the wire I will need to move it.

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Cool. What is it though? Metal? Plastic? Rubber?

I like how easy mine was to fix. But if there is something more durable I might look into replacing the hose clamps.

I'll let punisher chime in on the correct answer for that. They appear to be aluminum, similar to what fox is shipping out with their resi shocks.. I'm sure they are better quality tho! :brows:

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
It will probably be a while till I feel the need to move it. I just feel like it could possibly work better in the back seeing as it gets hot on its own from working, but already being hot cant help it im sure. I also need to find a good source for the wire I will need to move it.

I'm debating buying a cheap but nice set up to put somewhere in my two door. How do you have yours wired for power? I'm thinking about having a wire from the battery to the back of my 2dr somewhere and then have a plug for me to plug the compressor into so it wont drain power. Probably have a few fuses too but yeah. I don't have a lot of room back behind my seat though so I'll have to do some planning :hmm:

I'll let punisher chime in on the correct answer for that. They appear to be aluminum, similar to what fox is shipping out with their resi shocks.. I'm sure they are better quality tho! :brows:

i too would like to know more about them and if it is KING using them or ORE. either way, please advise....

andrew -

Defender1

If you move your compressor into the back or something post some pictures, sounds like a good idea. For now I'm leaving mine under the hood.

Hopefully I'm installing mine Saturday when it comes in. Going to go this route, just because of all the talk about it being to hot to touch after a day on the trails. The tank is underneath in the back where factory exhaust was. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368155180.127249.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368155189.788051.jpg

rtguy1

It's the source. Got it on amazon with bracket,hose,tire chuck, and adjustable regulator. Picked up some awesome rollbar mounts from FOURTREKS

Top Bottom