What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey could you post up a few more pics/angles of this carrier installed? I just paid for and am getting this same one. Curious to see more of it with and w/o the bumper before I install it

Aw Strizzy if I woulda known. I have my OR-Fab carrier sitting in the garage ready to be sold to a new and loving home.....

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Installed mesh top today.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1366476084388.jpg
    1366476084388.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 316

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hey Frank fits great! Next rear rubi coil springs. The shocks and front rubi coils on the trail was awesome what a huge difference. Thank you for the upgrades.:):thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

No problem looks good and i'm glad they suited you well.

Hightower

What happened?

I was having electrical issues during EJS this year but when I got it to Palm Springs she died and would not take a boost or anything. Shipped it to EVO and jake found a exposed wire had done in the fuse box. :-( ill have them do a bunch of stuff while I'm working in Iraq this hitch and I pick her up on the way home.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I was having electrical issues during EJS this year but when I got it to Palm Springs she died and would not take a boost or anything. Shipped it to EVO and jake found a exposed wire had done in the fuse box. :-( ill have them do a bunch of stuff while I'm working in Iraq this hitch and I pick her up on the way home.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Eeek! Well at least it is in good and capable hands. Soooooo, what's next for Clarsen's rig????

Asgard

Mounted and wired a Slime heavy duty dual piston air compressor with a 20' coiled air line which lets me easily inflate all 5 tires if/when needed. (The bungie's are not load bearing)

Air compressor:
IMG_3964.jpg

Also replaced the stock Sport shocks with ones from a low-mileage Sahara.

Stock Sport:
IMG_3988.jpg

New Sahara:
IMG_3992.jpg

StrizzyChris

Aw Strizzy if I woulda known. I have my OR-Fab carrier sitting in the garage ready to be sold to a new and loving home.....

That does suck...but I got a HELL-Of-A deal on this one so I would have felt bad offering you this price and stealing it from ya ;)

Why aren't you going to use it on the new rig? Did you not like it?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That does suck...but I got a HELL-Of-A deal on this one so I would have felt bad offering you this price and stealing it from ya ;)

Why aren't you going to use it on the new rig? Did you not like it?

That's good man. Since my lil wifey will be using the Jeep every now and again I want to get a hinged carrier like LOD or Expedition One. Make it easier for her. Otherwise I would slap it back on. It's a great carrier and is functional and aesthetically pleasing ;)

Serg5000

I moved the winch controller. Then relocated the remote receiver.

Attachments

• image-1265343484.jpg
    image-1265343484.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image-1629825992.jpg
    image-1629825992.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 333
  • image-3537552690.jpg
    image-3537552690.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 333
Top Bottom