WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Flyer

Awesome video! That was fun!! Yeah, FJ guys can be pretty weird but have you guys not seen the JKO guys? ;)

OSV

great vid!

i'm not a jeep guy, partly because i can't afford a jk, lol, but i wanted to give props to the wayalife channel... i know how difficult it is to put together that level of production value... the graphics and editing on the western-themed intro for this clip, for instance, was creative and well done.

can't wait to check out part 2

thx

dan

10frank9

Web Wheeler
i'm not a jeep guy, partly because i can't afford a jk, lol, but i wanted to give props to the wayalife channel... i know how difficult it is to put together that level of production value... the graphics and editing on the western-themed intro for this clip, for instance, was creative and well done.

can't wait to check out part 2

thx

dan

Welcome to Wayalife!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NOW PLAYING - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [Part 2]

Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to follow our continuing journey across Arizona, Nevada and California. Along the way, we got to see amazing historic sites, blast through hundreds of miles of wide open desert and test out our Jeep JK Wranglers on trails such as Logandale and the famous Rubicon Trail. We hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Awesome video! I would even go as far as saying the best one made to date! Awesome work Cindy and Eddie!

Now get some sleep!

KiloLima

Wave from Hong Kong! We've been waiting for the arrival of Part II this afternoon. Well done ... thanks for the entertainment and inspiration.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
EPIC! Fantastic job. I love the part at the end where Jen send you her best via Chris... Bahahaha :cheesy:

JKRandall

Just wanted to say say thanks for making this video for us to see the experience that you'll had. Also wanted to say thanks to both Eddie and Cindy for all the work that went into making this amazing video. Well done!!

bnatt78

It was awesome! I do feel bad for all the breakage there was. I remember being told that if you play hard, that stuff can break. The only good thing is no one got hurt.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! I would even go as far as saying the best one made to date! Awesome work Cindy and Eddie!

Now get some sleep!

Thanks Adam, barely got a wink the night before trying to double and triple check everything. Couldn't believe how long it took YouTube to get this thing uploaded and processed but then, it was almost an hour long - our longest single video to date :crazyeyes:

Wave from Hong Kong! We've been waiting for the arrival of Part II this afternoon. Well done ... thanks for the entertainment and inspiration.

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it.

Awesome, cheers guys. On the playa right now down under :thumb:

Regards

George

Wonderful! We hope you enjoy it :yup:

EPIC! Fantastic job. I love the part at the end where Jen send you her best via Chris... Bahahaha :cheesy:

:cheesy: Had to get that one it for sure. Glad you enjoyed the film :cool:

BadApple

Awesome video Eddie!!! You and Cindy are top notch with these. Hopefully someday i can join you all on a trip!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Thanks for all your hard work Eddie and Cindy!

Thank you.

Just wanted to say say thanks for making this video for us to see the experience that you'll had. Also wanted to say thanks to both Eddie and Cindy for all the work that went into making this amazing video. Well done!!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it :cool:

It was awesome! I do feel bad for all the breakage there was. I remember being told that if you play hard, that stuff can break. The only good thing is no one got hurt.

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

When you play hard on A trail, breaks can happen. When you play hard for seven days straight, breaks WILL happen.

ttfhell

Awesome video yet again. It's great having something to go along with the memories of this amazing trip. Thanks for the all the long hours you put in on this trip and the countless weeks of hard and I'm sure tedious work required to create both of these fantastic videos. Best trip I've done and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, even knowing the toll it took lol. Great job!

Top Bottom