WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

ACEsJK

The only good thing about working weekend nights. Was able to watch the whole video and get paid for it. Great video guys. One heck of a journey. Praying in the near future we will be there. Thanks for the video Eddie. Lot of time and effort in that. Much appreciated

Rentalkid

Just watched part 2. So amazing I'm so in love with the jeep lifestyle great people. Hands Down the biggest family I'll ever be part of!

Topper

Awesome way awesome nothing like a great movie early in the morning O yeah!!! It was worth the wait thanks Eddie and Cindy WAYALIFE vids have inspired me a lot thank you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video yet again. It's great having something to go along with the memories of this amazing trip. Thanks for the all the long hours you put in on this trip and the countless weeks of hard and I'm sure tedious work required to create both of these fantastic videos. Best trip I've done and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again, even knowing the toll it took lol. Great job!

Thanks Russ, it was great to have you join us on this epic adventure. We also appreciate the fact that you of all people know how much work we've put into making this video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The only good thing about working weekend nights. Was able to watch the whole video and get paid for it. Great video guys. One heck of a journey. Praying in the near future we will be there. Thanks for the video Eddie. Lot of time and effort in that. Much appreciated

Awesome way awesome nothing like a great movie early in the morning O yeah!!! It was worth the wait thanks Eddie and Cindy WAYALIFE vids have inspired me a lot thank you.

Thanks for staying up late to watch this, we're so glad that you enjoyed it.

JAGS

Hooked
Yet another awesome video to add to your existing stable of adventures captured and shared with your community and friends.

It's videos like these that got me to buy my jeep. The video, narration, music and testimonials were all truly fantastic.

You've outdone yourself yet again. Great job and thank you for sharing the JKX with all of us!!!!!!

- Jason

Bigbores

Thanks for all the hard work to all. That looked like a great trip. You take great film to work with. And Mel build great parts. That is the wayalife.
Imo

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I know what I'm doing as soon as I get home from trout fishing this afternoon! Watching part 2!!! :thumb:

Great video Eddie and Cindy!!!!! Every new video makes me want to head west just to wheel.

To help celebrate the release of this video, we will be giving away a FREE pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to one lucky member here on the forum. If you'd like to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday, March 13th.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for watching!! :cool:

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

I just cannot wait until March 13th to see who will win the shot glasses. 11 more months.

R/
Will

Woke up at 0330 to change a diaper(not mine this time) and realized it was Sunday. Said to myself 'what the heck was I doing asleep knowing this vid was coming out!!!'

Changed out the baby and she enjoyed watching it with me. Amazing video!

hat-jk

Totally awesome video. It's one of my bucket list to make that trip.
May be one day........
Thank you and looking forward for more to come.

robx251

Caught the Bug
As everyone else had stated amazingly awesome video guys! Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with the rest of us.

Top Bottom