WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

RodCyn

Another JK Experience lived vicariously through your video. :driving:

A round of applause to Eddie and Cindy for their countless hours of developing and producing this video. :clap2:

Ciscokid0690

Amazing

This series is amazing. I wish I could do this. It looks like so much fun. And also very challenging. I like seeing all the 4 doors, Usually the 2 door is the Jeep used for off roading. I love my four door and take it off road as often as possible. You guys did a great filming. Great highlights. Can't wait for the next one.:yup:

rubiconG

how many of these rigs are running stock motors? any?

which is more popular 6spd or auto?

What is the minimal tire/lift size to successfully complete these features

great job with the videos I wish we had more terrain out here on the east coast.

prpichm

Wayalife

Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 2 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to follow our continuing journey across Arizona, Nevada and California. Along the way, we got to see amazing historic sites, blast through hundreds of miles of wide open desert and test out our Jeep JK Wranglers on trails such as Logandale and the famous Rubicon Trail. We hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

To help celebrate the release of this video, we will be giving away a FREE pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses to one lucky member here on the forum. If you'd like to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday, March 13th.

main.php

Good luck to all of you and thanks for watching!! :cool:

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

Absolutely Amazing video. Watched this terrific video in bed with a cup of coffee that is now ice cold because once it started I couldn't concentrate on anything else. I can only imagine the work it took to put this together so thank you Cindy and Eddie. As others have said, we are very appreciative of the work you put into all of the videos you have produced and we love watching them so thank you for sharing and keep 'em coming.

Although we are 1000's of miles apart, I hope to meet you someday, share a shot of American and Canadian honey and hopefully a trail or two.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another awesome video to add to your existing stable of adventures captured and shared with your community and friends.

It's videos like these that got me to buy my jeep. The video, narration, music and testimonials were all truly fantastic.

You've outdone yourself yet again. Great job and thank you for sharing the JKX with all of us!!!!!!

- Jason

Thanks Jason, we're so glad you enjoyed it.

Me and Sean112280 are stationed together in Afghanistan and we're failing our mission right now cause we're watching your videos lol.

LOL!! Sorry about that :D

Finally! Been so stoked for this!!!

We do apologize for the delay in getting this out sooner. We hope it was worth the wait.

That was worth the wait! Great video!

Glad to hear it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing video Cindy and Eddie! Makes me want to get back stateside even more! :beer::beer::rock::rock:

Fantastic video :thumbup::)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Be safe out there and do come home soon. I'm sure there's a lot of wheeling you need to catch up on.

Great video Eddie and Cindy!!!!! Every new video makes me want to head west just to wheel.

I just cannot wait until March 13th to see who will win the shot glasses. 11 more months.

R/
Will

Well, at least you are a bit closer than you were before :D

Woke up at 0330 to change a diaper(not mine this time) and realized it was Sunday. Said to myself 'what the heck was I doing asleep knowing this vid was coming out!!!'

Changed out the baby and she enjoyed watching it with me. Amazing video!

I think that's about when I finally checked out. Glad you at least had something to watch while changing diapers :D

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
As advertised.........Outstanding video.........who wouldn't want to do this??.......had to be an amazing time I'm soooo freaking jealous of all the participants........my girl says I'm crazy for wanting to do this but come hell or high water it's going to happen.........the cake ($$$) involved in preparing for this (vehicle, equipment, fuel, lodging, food, etc.) and also the logistics of getting my rig out west from South Florida and then back will be a challenge........but hey if you want it bad enough you find a way to make it happen......YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE......I'm committed to making this happen and being able to say I did it and had GLORIOUS and EPIC time!!......Keep these AWESOME videos coming Eddie.......they are inspiring to so many of us........my hat is off to you and Cindy.......BRAVO ZULU!!

~Woodrow~

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Cindy and Eddie for another incredible video!

We're so glad that you enjoyed it. You'll be doing some of that with us soon :cool:

Totally awesome video. It's one of my bucket list to make that trip.
May be one day........
Thank you and looking forward for more to come.

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed our video.

As everyone else had stated amazingly awesome video guys! Thank you so much for sharing your adventure with the rest of us.

We're just so happy that you enjoyed it. Thank you.

Way too cool. One day I'll be joining you guys. Awesome job on the video, top notch

Thank you.

Well done as always! Thank you both for doing such an amazing job capturing the experience and sharing it with everyone! I can't wait to be able to participate in one of theses "EPIC" journey's!!! Very moving!!

With any luck, it'll be sooner than later. Glad you enjoyed the video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great way to have Sunday morning coffee. Epic trip and I have to say, the best JK X video to date IMO. Well done Eddie and Cindy, well done!!!

Thank you, I think we put in more sleepless nights into making this one than any of the others so we do hope it was fun to watch.

Great vids, my 8 mth old and I really can't get enough. If Jeep isn't his 3rd word I've failed. Now I need to play in dirt.

LOL!! Go JEEP!! :D

As always beyond expectations, a 2 cup of coffee adventure. Can't wait to see where you guys go next year but with Mel at the helm you guys could go anywhere. Again unbelievable Cindy and Eddie, the Rubicon is absolutely beautiful. Oh and I just ordered my first lift kit yesterday, the start to hopefully be like Rubicat some day.

Congratulations on your new lift! Be sure to post up pics as soon as you get it installed :yup:

I scheduled to wake up half an hour early before my baseball game to watch Part Two. But 50 minutes?! What an awesome commitment and dedication to Jeeps and the Jeep community.

Teen with a dream.

LOL!! Sorry about that. We were originally going to make the whole thing just one episode but hit a snag that prevented us from making that happen. After we released part 1, we had kicked the idea around of making it into 3 parts but then decided that we really needed to wrap this up in part 2.

Once again, another masterpiece! Thanks Eddie & Cindy!:clap2:

Glad to hear it and thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Epic movie - but what's with the Mormon ad at the beginning - is that just a random ad put there by Youtube? :thinking:

Oops, I see that it is, the second showing had an Edelbrock ad - I was surprised by the first ad!

LOL!! Yeah, we don't have control over what ads you see. It is funny that you would get one about Mormons :crazyeyes:

Almost done watching, can't say thanks enough. Without you all of the members here wouldn't be able to run the jkx through your eyes year in and year out. Great video and thanks for all the hard work

Thank you, we really appreciate it and are just so happy that you would enjoy what you have seen.

Thank you Eddie and Cindy you guys have done it again bravo! :clap2:

Thank you.

Now THAT was a run! Awesome work putting that all together...jealous of the fun that everyone had...I'd like to do an extended run like that one day.

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0 MT
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary
TK5337

Long runs like this are hard to do but are also the most memorable for sure.

Awesome video! Wow 50 minutes! The wife even asked me to run it through the TV so we could watch it on a bigger screen.

Huge thank you to the Wades & Ohs. You guys ROCK!

We hope it looked good on a big screen :cool:

PlenaBarba

Incredible video! What a dream this trip must have been! Getting into the JK Experience is a dream of mine. Hopefully someday I can get something built that could manage the trip! Until then, I just live vicariously through your videos. Need any help shooting the next one? I'll be a grunt for a seat!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing! Incredible! An adventure I would like to experience one day...:D

LOL!! We'll be going on a long adventure with you and Stephanie real soon :cool:

Didn't think it was possible to beat the 2011 JKX for excitement. Watching Part 2 my wife shouted a couple of times and I said "Holy S*@T" more than once. The bar is raised once again. Congrats!:thumb::thumb:

Too funny, there were some really close spots along the Old Sluice for sure. Glad you liked the video :cool:

now that's a film! just what I was hoping for and more...reminds me of the fantastic Miller Ski movies...well done!!
btw it's unbelievable on the 60" screen... :rock:

Thank you so much. Cindy and I have always been big Warren Miller fans and that really is a big compliment to us.

Marvelous video the way you make it seem like we were all there with you. Great job and looks like a boatload of fun as usual!

Dave

Thank you for that. We try as hard as possible to capture and convey our experiences with others.

Wow! :) One day I will be able to make one of these videos.. May not be anytime soon, but my time will come.

It will be awesome when you do :thumb:

Awesome and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you.

Great video!!!

How wet did Mel and Lisa get in that rain storm?

I'm pretty sure that Lisa hitched a ride in another rig and so it was just Mel that got soaked :D

Top Bottom