WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

RockyJk

After watching this I'm more bummed I cant make the upcoming rubicon run, awesome video!!! 👍

Edit: the in-cab views of Evo1 were f-in awesome!! That hemi sounds beast!!!

Last edited:

2DGJK

You guys get better at this every time! great work! :thumb: i enjoyed every second of it!

keep up the good work:rock:

Shilohsho

Just watched it. Great job of filming! Makes me jealous sitting here on the east coast. I'm replacing my broken ring gear......I needed this to get me motivated again!

Thanks!!

Hightower

It just keeps getting better congrats guys the hard work shows through in buckets. :thumb::thumb: :beer: :beer::thumb::thumb:

bthomas

Great video as always!!! Now my life's goal is to be able to make a JKX run! Thanks for putting in the work to do these, It's appreciated by many.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well done! This was fantastic! I loved everything about it. :clap2:

I found myself 1) wanting go get DTD and new axles and 2) driving into the office much faster than I should have.

Is it June 15th yet?!

jk12blk

Awesome film! I especially like the footage of the old sluice. Incredible recovery of the JK that broke down on Cadillac hill.

munstie

Watching again with my son, and the first thing he says is there's my gecko. He calls Daves Jeep awesomeness.

bo9roadking

Just finished watching this. Looks like great fun. I hope to have the opportunity to join JKX in the future. :thumb:

Rccrwlr

That was a fantastic video. Good to see so much comradery among friends.

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

Top Bottom