WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Spartan

Makes me want to run the Rubicon even more, and the guy that got to EVO1 for a little bit is one lucky guy. Driving EVO1 on the Rubicon would amazing!

bnatt78

To correct what I said, " it was awesome and wish my Jeep was ready for that type of trails. " I hope one day I can go on a ride like that one. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for showing that great piece of work you both did!

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

KiloLima

Around 4:00am eastern time (4:00pm for us) we gathered around the tele here in Hong Kong turning it on for the first time in months to watch Wild Wild West Part II. It was so enjoyable. We all had a great time ... one of the best things we've seen of late. Thank you for sharing your adventures in carnage.
We hope to see some of you on the trail back in the states. We're shipping our JK from Florida to British Columbia then making the cross country drive back to Florida beginning this July. We hope to visit a few of the trails we've seen in your videos and many of you along the way. We'll be having friends from around the globe join for portions of our journey to share the experience and will look here for ideas on places and trails to visit.
Thanks again to the Ho's for their efforts in making such a fine production.
Blue skies ... Wave!
Kilo&Delta

Yeahright

Eddie and Cindy,

Thanks again for making it possible for me to sit back for an hour and pretend I might one day be able to go on an adventure like the JK Experience, another brilliant film, and I would also like to thank who I think was Greg at 48.47sec on doing the Australian accent some justice (good effort mate).

Yeahright

JK.AF.Mil

Out-effin-standing!

Great video... epic trails! Thanks for putting it together! I can't wait to move back out west after I retire!
- CJ

gantle

"Live vicariously through our videos ..."
really sums it up! LOL!
Can't wait to get off work and next to a bigger screen & sound than this unworthy phone.
Thank you and yours for this great documentary!

Top Bottom