WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

k0ntank3rous

Very well done! Thanks for sharing. I need to go back out there...it's been AGES. The last vehicle I had out there was a 93 YJ...and it was 2yrs old at the time :)

FallonJeeper

Eddie, as always, great job!

Just a couple of examples why most JKs even modified as much as they were, should not try to keep up with an Ultra4 4400 class buggy on a high speed desert run. ;o)
It's all fun until somebody hits a whoop and becomes air born. Knowing your vehicle's limits and not exceeding them will be an aid to getting home in one piece.

MAMUT

Nothing better than watching the episodes off of a 60" TV in HD in your livingroom:rock:. AMAZING.... Words can't express how great this video is. Huge 2 thumbs up to the Oh family and to everyone that was involved.

iRonin

Great cinematography- really enjoyed it. Mel- you're the man. The more of these I watch the more I appreciate just how much you do to keep things flowing. /salute

Sent via Ansible

Webe

Nothing better than watching the episodes off of a 60" TV in HD in your livingroom:rock:. AMAZING.... Words can't express how great this video is. Huge 2 thumbs up to the Oh family and to everyone that was involved.

You probably felt like you were actually there with that TV.:beer:

willfarrell

With out a doubt this is the stuff jeep dreams are made of!!
Your videos just keep getting better, keep up the great work. :thumb:

jeepj

This video literally made my sunday! Kudos to Eddie and Cindy for all of their hard work !!

By the way Eddie, what is the name of the song that starts at 34:52? I've literally been shazaming it for hours trying to find it!

greggnj

I've been eagerly awaiting this and now I'm stuck in WV with some sh!tty satellite internet and crap cell service. It will take me 5 hours to watch this....

I'll be lucky if I can post this...

gtony12

Caught the Bug
That was one of the best Eddie and Cindy. My wife watched and loved it too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hydrohut

Really enjoyed that. Very professional looking camera and editing work. Nasty breakages!! Love the landscapes, so different to here in NZ!. Funny, my partner Sarah was watching the Rubicon bit and turned to me and said why can't they just move all those rocks off the track? lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom