WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Marvinmwjt

Once again, OUTSTANDING! It is great to watch these videos' and aspire to live through you folks. It is not just the wheeling part but, also the camaraderie that transpires during the course of the adventure. :beer: It isn't just about the wheeling but, the friendships that are formed. Kudo's to all!!!!

Mtsnowjk

Watched it twice today. Really really awesome and inspiring. Many thanks for sharing and all the hard work that went in to making it.

Jeeper Jr.

Awesome video! I felt so bad when you guys almost left a Jeep behind. Just wondering, was it a three link set up that broke? Also, how well did the Bolt-on coil over Jeeps keep up with EVO 1 and the DTD crowd? I'm just trying to judge the performance difference in the fast stuff and on the rocks.
Thanks again for the wonderful video Cindy and Eddie! It keeps the fire in this wannabe Jeeper alive.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woody3

Great vid. Thank you for all the hard work you two put into these.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

JKFlyer

Wow...amazing video. Felt like I was there....one day! Thx for putting it together!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Krawlin

Such a great job WayofLife! :rock: Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in, the video doesn't show how you guys were out first in the morning and last to go in at night. It was so awesome to be a part of the trip. Definitely a trip of a lifetime! Everyone was so great to wheel with.
Can't wait to participate as a sponsor for 2014!! :rock::rock:

HILLZ

Great job Eddie and my compliments to Cindy on yet another very well put together video. :rock::thumb:
wish i was in the states so i could come on one of these great adventures, always looks like fun and a great test of skill and the wealth of knowledge to be gained by all involved is second to none.
again great job guys, can't wait to see whats next!
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

r2fasani

Awesome video! Thanks for all the time and effort that went into making it. It was way better than the movie I got from Redbox last night, that's for sure!

shawninpaso

Awesome! Outstanding video, audio, music, scenery, and bad ass Jeeps. You really kicked it up with this one. :thumb:

Overminde

Just sitting on the living room having a really nice meal after running in my BJ all weekend and watching Part 2 on my tv because this is actually better then a tv show :D

Another Great GREAT video :thumb::thumb::thumb: :rock::rock:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
great vid

very inspiring.......and a few memories brought out of the past of cadillac hill and the springs......:)

Thunderhead7

Outstanding Adventure

Another outstanding adventure filmed by true Jeep owners!!

Cheers, Stephen
2010 JKU Rubi

Last edited:
Top Bottom