WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Trailer

SaddleTramp

Wow, great job already Eddie and Cindy. We have always been so impressed with the time and level of production that goes into and comes out of your videos but this one already is so impressive, I can't imagine how many times we will all watch this until the full release. Great job!

I'd like to know how many JK sales you all have contributed to with these over the years. I know ours was in part to wanting to get out as a family and with friends after seeing how much fun you all have here!

jackedup

I can't wait to see the full video. how much does it cost to do the jk experience . I still need to build rughid to be able to make it through most of the places you guy go but, I hope to do the jk exp. with you guy's in the future and would like to know how much i have to get together

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I can't wait to see the full video. how much does it cost to do the jk experience . I still need to build rughid to be able to make it through most of the places you guy go but, I hope to do the jk exp. with you guy's in the future and would like to know how much i have to get together

A shit ton!

JKFlyer

Wow
JK Experience ...definitely on my bucket list should I ever be so lucky

Cant wait to see the full film

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom