WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Trailer

1BAMFR

Badass!

Now we all have blue balls till the full feature is released!

Question for the non-locals...do they/you ship their Jeep to the west coast and fly in?

CaliCrusher

How does this work? Are these amazing videos on DVD for idiots like me that are techtarded?

Apple tv. It's a router that allows you to stream youtube video from your iphone or Mac to your tv.

Edit: they're about $100 from the Apple store

chamberlin

YouTube link says it hasn't been made available for mobile yet...why?

I have android based media players in the house that can't watch it because they are considered 'mobile' devices... Can you change the permissions Eddie?

Atch

I have android based media players in the house that can't watch it because they are considered 'mobile' devices... Can you change the permissions Eddie?

Click on the vimeo video link in the first post

1BAMFR

YouTube video worked on my phone. (Galaxy S4)
Usually they get blocked from mobile due to the music.

munstie

Can't wait to see the full length films you're killing me smalls...:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

shawninpaso

Wow. Not sure how many times the word "awesome" was used in this thread, but I'd like to add one more.

AWESOME !

Eddie and Cindy you always put together wonderfull videos that are pleasure to enjoy so i can't wait to see this one. I don't know how many times I watch the others lost count. Thank you

David

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That is one Kick Ass Trailer!

I really HOPE you have PigInAJeep on video doing the do-si-do cause that would just make my day. Lmao.

Top Bottom