WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Trailer

GCM 2

Yes!!

Its been a long wait, but still worth it! Looks like another great video in the works :thumb:

Conman

My 3 year old daughter says she wants to see more and it needs to include some Strawberry Shortcake :thumb:

Ron Fechner

yep, you got me beat.

0 = cold? nahh got to rectify you, right now, as I am writting this, it is -36, felt -49. Now THAT is cold :icon_crazy:

Any good Winter Jeeping in your neck of the woods? I have a friend with a Jeep in Montreal and he also wants go out.. I'd be in...

Jaydoc1

My 3 year old daughter says she wants to see more and it needs to include some Strawberry Shortcake :thumb:

I concur! That's what's been missing from all these Wayalife videos! Straberry Shortcake and her adorable friends!

Tex735

Bucket List #1

JKX is on my bucket list for sure!!! Please keep 'em going till I can get my Jeep built!!! I freaking LOVE these videos! :rock:

TDIpowered

I can't wait for the full feature. What I'm curious is if the 2016 redesign of the wrangler is not designated a "jk" anymore will that change the jk experience to whatever the new model is. It would suck for everyone with jk's now, but right now it sucks for tj/yj/cj owners like me because I love my tj and its simplicity and no matter how awesome I make it in the future I still can never be a part of this unless I trade up.

Last edited:

Bozz

WOW! Can't wait to see the rest. We were having a planning meeting for our club here in Florida and they had a Chromecast unit on their TV, so I put on the RUBICON video's and let them play... everyone LOVED IT.

We just sit and drool wishing we had the trails, scenery, and monster JK's to do what you guys/gals do.

Top Bottom