WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjd78

I would like the Rock Hard sport cage to help insure that I make it home to this little guy after each trip out...

Jorgedi58

Testing Rock Hard in ATACAMA Desert, Chile

Could mention endless reasons why I have the Rock Harrd 4x4 JK Sport Cage in my Jeep.
But the truth is that it would serve me to spare me the $ 649 dollars and invest them in my rear bumper, or protect the carter, or improve performance.
If I win, I'll pay the shipping to my home address in Chile.
Cheers,
George
Yo Saltando.jpg

Greg Radovcich

I need the Hard Rock cage.

Well I bought his and hers 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Hard Rocks. This would be a great first modification for my wife's Jeep. Keep your lady and kids safe first!
Can't figure out how attach a picture! Can't be that dumb.

Last edited:

TLC Offroad

I just want it to Keep My Buddy Safe while out on the Trails, after All He Loves Wheeling :thumb:

Attachments

• DSCN1019.jpg
    DSCN1019.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 136

big rick

Yes Please!!

Thanks for another great giveaway. I would love to have this sport cage so I can add just a little more weight to my rig so it will be even slower!!! ;)

Otay Mountain Truck Trail.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456021616.358055.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456021647.602794.jpg

Thank you WAYALIFE and Rock Hard 4x4 for the chance to win a great product! I definitely need the cage to further protect my family and lil co-pilot!

Marty

Thank you to Rock Hard for the giveaway! I would love to install a Rock Hard cage on by Jeep for one simple reason...I do stupid things and these things usually end bad. I like to start stupid things by stating "Watch this ya'll..." So, if I'm lucky enough to win, I will increase my chance of not winning a Darwin Award...at least whilst jeep'n :) IMG_20151108_161019290_HDR.jpg

Echo-Zulu

Thanks Rock Hard and Wayalife for the chance to win this great product!!! This is absolutely on my list off items to get this year prior to my trip to Black Bear pass this summer. I recently purchased the Rock Hard bumpers and this would be a great addition to my jeep mods.

JKU 2015 Front.jpg

berick1

What a great giveaway!

1438644528156.jpg

Thanks Rock Hard and Wayalife for the awesome giveaway!!! This would not only be a great way to get my build started but it would also be a great way to keep my passengers safe!

SatMapper

Rock & Roll

Currently modifying my jeep, for multiple trips out West. As a seasoned veteran of the greasy side up, a CJ 5, a 79 Ford short bed, a Chevy luv, & a Polaris ATV. I am hoping that by installing a Rock Hard Trail cage, an additional safety factor will be added, along with hinting to Mr Murphy, that he needs to find another seat in another Jeep to ride around in. image.jpg

sirion

Thank you Wayalife and Rock Hard 4x4 for the opportunity!

I could really use a sport cage to protect myself, my wingman and my family (when they choose to brave the dust -- haha).

11393555_10153398818212174_6079602098787174698_o.jpg

Funny_Rocks_stitch.jpg

ZachJKUR

First I would like to thank Wayalife and Rock Hard 4x4 for the opportunity.
My dad and I have been building and going to jeep events since I was 4 (I used to help him by keeping track of lug nuts), and now I have my own wrangler and have been taking him to events for the past coupe of years. This sport cage would be the perfect addition, providing us the safety to expand the locations and technicality of the places we go.
10489664_10202589264116722_3094574111880999538_n.jpg 10455023_10202567177764577_664014191777041657_o.jpg

simplyah6

I would love the added safety of a Rock Hard Sport Cage. On my list of mods I'm saving up for so it would be great to win this great give away. Thank you Rock Hard and wayalife! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456190701.114974.jpg

el_chupo_

Thanks Eddie, Rock Hard, and everyone else that helped with this!

Wife has been having some medical issues, so I have been on medical leave for the past couple months. That means the dollars for upgrades have been slim, but a sport cage is definitely on the list.

These are from our last trip in the Jeep, when we stopped in southern MO to do a bit of trout fishing

Getting up in the morning to start the day

And going into the park

nickram

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456201688.722600.jpg
I am a high school senior From Texas who will be moving to Colorado next year to study Microbiology at Colorado State University. I work during the week after school at a pharmacy and use the money I make to mod my Jeep. I have been getting my Jeep ready for colorado for the past year and this roll cage will really help to keep me and any passengers safe when I'm rock crawling in the mountains next year!!

Just like most of us on here it would be awesome to win this rock hard cage for our rigs. I would also like to thank WAL an rock hard for the opportunity to possibly wins this great piece and to make my jeep that much stronger incase of a unfortunate accident. You guys ROCK..HARD. JEEP.jpg thanks again

JJK

This is one of the last upgrades that I want to do to my Jeep. Thanks Cindy, Eddie and Rock Hard 4x4 for this opportunity. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom