WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventure1

First I would like to thank Wayalife and Rock Hard 4x4 for the opportunity.
My dad and I have been building and going to jeep events since I was 4 (I used to help him by keeping track of lug nuts), and now I have my own wrangler and have been taking him to events for the past coupe of years. This sport cage would be the perfect addition, providing us the safety to expand the locations and technicality of the places we go.
View attachment 189557 View attachment 189558

Zack, it's Ben. Nice picture of you and Dad!

KYRubi

This is the next upgrade I'm planning to do to my Jeep after I saw a friend do a backflip into a double barrel roll on rock. He might not be with us anymore if it hadn't been for his cage.

UpRocks_zpsx3jphkby.png

Woodturner

Thanks for the opportunity

Thanks for the chance to win the sports cage!
I could definitely use this as I find myself going over bigger and bigger rocks and driving at faster speeds offroad.

Attachments

• DSC03852.jpg
    DSC03852.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 69

JK_Joe

I need this

I have been building up my jeep for a while and have been taking it wheeling enough to be dangerous. I always take my three young children with me when I wheel and the added safety of this sports cage would be great for peace of mind.

Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard for having this giveaway.

IMG_0519.jpg

Modes

Need that cage!

Having that cage would be great! Me and the family already go to Moab at least once a year, and having this cage would be a great addition! Not to mention it might keep the wife from screaming as much :D IMG_20150418_132230.jpg

austin160

Since I bought my 2016 JKU in November I have added 2.5 lift, 285/70r17 MT ATZ tires, MT Classic 3 wheels, Smittybilt rock sliders, Bestop Narrow front bumper, Simttybilt 9.5 Gen 2 winch, along with a few smaller things. Now my wife says, "No more parts for a year!" Seriously?! Who does she think she is talking to? Jeeping is an addiction and I am completely jonesing right now for a sport cage!
riding.jpg
This was taken at Outdoors in the Smokies, after driving up a goat trail going up a mountain. Mine is the third one from the left.

speery

Thank you for the opportunity to win this great bit of Rock Hard engineering! I need this because it would give my wife peace of mind when we're out climbing rocks in North Texas and it would help to keep my 15 year old and my 9 year old safe all the time!

20150330_082620.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
This would be awesome seeing as i will be making a big change to my jeep by the end of the year! So this would be an awesome upgrade to my upgrades!
Thanks Eddie and RH4x4!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456339478.897455.jpg

JCates98

looks and function

Thanks to all for putting on such a great giveaway. I would like to add a sport cage as I spend most of my time without doors and top and would like the added protection it gives
and the fact that it would look really cool color matched ! :clap2:

IMG_9313.jpg

skijeeper

Pick me !

I would love a Rock Hard Sport Cage - the extra peace of mind would be priceless, and just think of all the mounting options it would give me :)

IMG_1994.jpg

alpa

3 months offroad trip

I would love to add Rock Hard Sport cage to my rig to feel more safe on our next 15000mile offroad trip out west.
20150922_191549.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom